rF1 Match Maker Lobby

Hello to all...
Having a few issues with the rF1 Matchmaker server..
If you try and load into it and it says unavailable...be patient...and try again in a few.
I get a e-mail when the Match Maker goes down...and it send every 5 minutes if it is.

It is not a Server issue...and I am working on it to resolve it.
It is a net framework error that is causing it to go down.
and appeared out of nowhere..

Just a heads up to not start a thread re: rF1 Matchmaker is gone and so on

Dave

At last, somebody else has noticed. If you go to Steam > view >servers and filter rFactor.... nothing. I have a Steam copy of rF1 and when I put a dedi up... still nothing. I have sent a PM to the author of the OP Dave. I hope there is something that can be done. rF1 is still on sale, so we live in hope that this can be resolved.

I just woke up...am looking at the Matchmaker server, I am seeing the program running and people in the chat, right now there are 221 listed servers.. I opened my own rF1, And see servers listed...and folks in chat

It is being hosted on one of my Servers..
And I am not charging "any-one" to host it....
As a Game Service provider, That has a rF1, Rf2, and AC client base
They also rely on Match Maker for rF1, It is my Interest to make sure it is up.
I do have notification software as to inform me if the application crashes or becomes non responsive.
I also log onto the server itself daily to make sure it is working...
If it does go down....It is not down for long.

Dave
NRT Game Servers

Hi Dave,
First off I would like to thank you for all you do to keep matchmaker going.
I run the Jethro's Outlaws Drag Racing mod on RF1 and we have been having problems with matchmaker the last few days. Any insight as to when it may be back up so I can let the guys know? If not is there any way I could get you to add us to the SMS Lobby? I will e-mail you the ip's and ports. Thanks, Ron

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back