Rexing formula v5 - experiences?

Hello,

can´t find a lot from this wheel - any experiences out there?

Rexing formula v5

Best looking F1 wheel IMO with UGT display but without funky switch.
What do you think in comparison to CSX 2 (Cubecontrols) or Formula Pro Elite (Gomez)? The diameter of 290mm seems to be also perfect.

But I don´t want to make a 1,5k mistake here... ;)

Both me and NK own this Rexing V5, I own the CSX2 Also, both wheels I have problems with the grips, the Rexing grips for me personally with or without gloves are way too grippy, with my gloves on there is maybe a 1/2mm gap on the palm of my hands between my skin and gloves, made my hands insane sore the skin was just red for over a week, very uncomfortable, the CSX2 grips with no gloves are like ice when your hands start sweating but with gloves it’s perfectly fine so for me out of the 2 wheels would choose the CSX2 but the 6 paddles on the Rexing are insane useful to use over the CXS2 4 paddle system, but 4/5 months back the Wife buy me the Cube GTX wheel with 6 paddles and since not used the Rexing or CSX2 wheel at all + I own the GSI Formula Elite and not used this also or the Ascher V2, best wheel I own comfort wise and ergonomic wise is the Cube GTX 6 paddle wheel.
Hi man are you perhaps open to sell you csx2?

Upvote 0
Hi man are you perhaps open to sell you csx2?
Hey,
Yes I would do tbh I not used it for around 5-6 months just sat collecting dust,
biggest issue I have is I live in Ukraine and paid imports so exporting it back into the EU would cost you around 200 postage with DHL because they need to collect it quite a distance from there depo + import duties to pay,
probably end up too expensive.

Upvote 0
Hey,
Yes I would do tbh I not used it for around 5-6 months just sat collecting dust,
biggest issue I have is I live in Ukraine and paid imports so exporting it back into the EU would cost you around 200 postage with DHL because they need to collect it quite a distance from there depo + import duties to pay,
probably end up too expensive.
Ah yeah i get that. but for what would you sell it

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play