Reversed Grid Order F1 [Modular Mods]

Misc Reversed Grid Order F1 [Modular Mods] 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

ParkYongLee

Modular Mods Creator
ParkYongLee submitted a new resource:

Reversed Grid Order F1 [Modular Mods] - This mod reverses the starting grid order for a race. So if you qualify as 1st, you will start last.

Description:

This mod reverses the starting grid order for a race. So if you qualify as 1st, you will start last. 1-22 will end up 22-1. (People requested it again.)​

Requirements:

This mod is part of [Modular Mods] and has [Modular Mods - Base Files] as required mod to be existing or installed in the main [F1 2021] folder.​

Read more about this resource...

Hi, so I've been using this in my MyTeam career but I dont think this modular mod has all the new tracks eg miami xD. Is it possible to update the mod? :D much love and thank you for it

btw, sprint races basically undo the reversing but I understand that its a side effect of the mod probably just changing the starting grid depending on qualification. Also, formation laps dont work if anyone has that issue, just skip them :D

Last edited:
Also, formation laps dont work if anyone has that issue, just skip them :D
Which is written at the overview page actually.
I don't have 2021 installed anymore, so I won't update it. I did not even create it for 22 yet, as I find myself finally playing an F1 game instead of only modding it ^^

Which is written at the overview page actually.
I don't have 2021 installed anymore, so I won't update it. I did not even create it for 22 yet, as I find myself finally playing an F1 game instead of only modding it ^^
Oh woops, I have forgotten to add that I am using it on F1 22. Anyway, its okay if you dont update it, i was just showing interest in the mod because you wrote this earlier "I'll set it on my todo list, if people are still interested for F1 22.". Anyway, have fun enjoying the game!

Hm, I don't recommend using it on F1 22. I see a few world objects have changed in whatever dimensions CM is setting in these files.
So, it might have side effects.

Hm, I don't recommend using it on F1 22. I see a few world objects have changed in whatever dimensions CM is setting in these files.
So, it might have side effects.
it definitely has side effects (spain) :D, but for most tracks it works well enough. It's the only mod out there that does it so I just took one that worked xD

it definitely has side effects (spain) :D, but for most tracks it works well enough. It's the only mod out there that does it so I just took one that worked xD
I'll probably work on it the upcoming days. It is double the work to do for F1 22 due to the new formation lap stuff. I need to edit another file for that for each track to get it right, so manual formations laps can be used (haven't seen any DSQ any longer).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back