AC [Reverse Order] 458 vs MP4-12C @ Silverstone Int - Tue 14th October 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
. sorry @Sam Moss for the contact, but i couldnt avoid hitting you anymore when you came back on the racing line after driving that funky line for that one turn (t3?).

No problem I went wide on T2, got the slow down and was still trying to control the car sorry I got in the way. Time penalty would be much better than killing the engine as it seems to cause more spin / crashes than anything. I think it was you I hit in the rear in Race 1 and waited for on last turn? Sorry for that I thought there was more distance between us I must have blind driver upgrade on :geek:

That "bad luck" was me indeed. I'm really sorry about that, you braked so early and we were extremely close, I couldn't avoid you..

In the same point I touched also somebody else that I don't remember now, again, sorry.

However, nice race! I made too many mistakes, dropping from the 4th position in race1 to the 7th, and in race2 I missed two braking point exiting the track, so tonnes of position lost. But that was fun! :thumbsup:

**** happens. somehow it seems that i always brake far earlier than everbody else and if in a crowd i brake even most earliest (?) to avoid bumping the ones in front.

No one has the replay for the races ?

only got race 2 replay, but i'm at work at the moment, could upload later if still needed

No problem I went wide on T2, got the slow down and was still trying to control the car sorry I got in the way. Time penalty would be much better than killing the engine as it seems to cause more spin / crashes than anything. I think it was you I hit in the rear in Race 1 and waited for on last turn? Sorry for that I thought there was more distance between us I must have blind driver upgrade on :geek:

no worries because of race 1, race was messed up earlier already anyways

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back