Resource icon

Tracks Reutlingen - reanimated by HEXOR 2017-02-03

Login or Register an account to download this content

Matthes Uhlenbusch

trafosoundworks
Matthes Uhlenbusch submitted a new resource:

Reutlingen - reanimated by HEXOR - reutlingen germany fictional gtr2 redo

hey petrolheads!
here is one of my favorite tracks from the oldschool days of simracing... reutlingen from the GTR. converted by hexor, i got the permission to start this project. at the moment its a bit bumpy. i hope someone like to fix it- just send message :)
ok, don`t try to speak english like me
have fun :)
hexormods on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1591210151149056&fref=ts...

Read more about this resource...

Ok, I live in Reutlingen and the scenery looks nothing like in the mod, don't even start with a race track lol, but i was quite happy to see my city in assetto corsa, although i expected either a city freeroam or the mountain passes in the south of the city

RaceDepartment Store

With a focus on sleek, minimalist aesthetics and premium materials it’s easy to see how our Element series breathes new life into our range of products. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 350,95 Taking all the most loved features from our existing chairs and adding some new sought-after design...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
Introducing the official Direct Drive Wheel for Gran Turismo®. Combining PlayStation®5 console performance with FANATEC® Direct Drive technology for the smoothest and most dynamic force feedback sensations. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 969,85 FEATURES Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base: The...
  • Featured
The Trak Racer SA-08 is a light-weight and stylish reclining sport seat and is suitable for most racing simulators that demand a comfortable, long-lasting and great looking seat. Trak Racer's SA-08 is wrapped in thick, high-quality and durable leather-style fabric and has a race-inspired shape...
Take your racing experience to new levels of comfort and upgrade your Classic Wheel Stand with our Rear Seat Frame. Fully compatible with any of our Racing Seats and supports most aftermarket seats. Easy to build and attach to the Classic wheel stand, you'll be race ready in minutes! Buy now...
High quality wheel made for Simucube 2, a true work of art. Low latency, Hot swapping wheel Buy now from simucube.com for € 726,00 Wireless wheel now with closed shape and better ergonomics! Rock-solid construction with CNC machined and anodized automotive aluminium. Brushed frontplate...
Upgrade the appearance and feel of your CSL Pedals with anodised aluminium pedal plates. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 34,95 FEATURES Designed specifically for the CSL Pedals, including Clutch Kit and Load Cell Kit Three pedal plates included made of two parts: Anodised aluminium front...