Retirement.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone

i have a announcement to make regarding my future in simracing, and 2013 in my opinion was a torrid year and with me being banned from one league and my passion for simracing is getting lower and lower, i can confirm what is to happen from this moment on.

because i have decided to retire from league simracing, by the end of the year, although i will be still competing with some of the best drivers around, but at some point its good to say goodbye and that is what i am planning wth at the end of the season and this time it is genuine.

i have concerned with this topic in the middle of this month and i feel that i dont have the interest, motivation, funds and mainly fun, which is necessary for me to go on and i have to admit that this announcement today has sort of released me a bit, so i can concentrate on the other things that i have in life and if i do have those three things which are necessary to go on in simracing, i will return, but for now that can wait soon enough.

it was a emotional decision for me to make yes, but now i can now just enjoy myself for the rest of this year until the last race then i will stop.

i will also like to give my respects to those who loved, liked, hated or even faped me over these last 2 years, it was a great honour to be with you and hopefully see you in the near future.

I will also like to give my thanks to the following to

Myles Dixon: for giving me to opportunity to test drive with Revolution Motorsport in 2012 at Silverstone

Thomas Mundy (formely Scott Wilde)and Antonio Kolarec: for Giving me inspiration and Help in Revolution Motorsport and Developed me at a Early Stage

James Peutherer: for giving me to opportunity to Drive for Nemesis for the rest of 2012 and giving me loads of help on the way which i really appreiciate

Chris de Jong: for giving me the wisdom which i mostly use today

David Dominguez and Johannes Kunkel: for keeping me Disciplined in this league

Scott Woodwiss, Liam Jenkins, Nick Rowland, Lewis Mcglade and Sam Jones: for helping me with anything i get in troble with, even if we had a few cockups once in a while

Simon Adebisi and Phillip Puschke: for giving me inspiration that is needed for doing highlights

Petros Mak: for giving me the opportunity t drive for MAK-Corp this year

and

James Sadler: for giving each other help when we most need it

and now i have to say

Thank You and Goodnight

Muchas Gracias y buenas noches

Merci beaucoup et bonne nuit

πολλές ευχαριστίες και καληνύχτα

Diolch yn fawr a nos da

veel dank en welterusten

my annoucement is here on radio broadcast

http://www.spreaker.com/user/4690644/simracing_announcement_1

Last edited:
Ron, I don't think retiring is the right word or phrase here. Taking a break may be more fitting. You're young, and there's still room for improvement, take a break, build your skills and work on your weaknesses, then come back and try again. Quitting will only take you backwards.

Ondrej, your comments were uncalled for mate. If you have a beef with Ron, then you should take it up with him directly. There is no place for the type of behavior you displayed in your post, on this forum. Regardless of what Ron has done to annoy you and others, he is a human being and should be treated as such.

So... if you still keep racing, why making this attention whore announcement now already? So everyone still has to put up with your trolling for a few more months, that's disappointing. :poop:
Whilst I agree, to an extent, it is not necessary to insult someone. Everything else is up to FSR management but I can only urge you to remember that everyone on here is a human being as well - no matter how much you disagree with someone.

Funny how I wrote this before Xavier posted his reply...yet, his words are so much alike.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back