Requests for information

I received this message.

Your resource McLaren M8F 1971 was deleted. Reason: Do not upload assets that aren't yours

I am the owner of the model of this mclaren m8f.
It was me who built the 3d model.

I don't understand your decision to remove me.

How can I send a email to race departement ( a moderator )
Thanks

Cordially

Attachments

• M8F_INTERNET_2s.jpg
    M8F_INTERNET_2s.jpg
    466.8 KB · Views: 27
  • M8F_INTERNETs.jpg
    M8F_INTERNETs.jpg
    450.1 KB · Views: 32
Looking at this, I can see that we had a credible report that the model used was from Simraceway. This may have been a good-faith mistake.
(Also, your mod used an external link to a download on Google Drive; external links are not permitted without permission.)

This is one place to contact the staff, and another way would be to use the "Contact us" button at the bottom of the screen.

Sorry but I never meant to say it was SRW I was just asking as upload had no information.
I actually confused it with GPL CanAm 1971 model.

What made me suspect was the last upload from pizzagalli was from Virtua-LM

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sauber-mercedes-c291.59273/

As well I like to check as I do screenshots and I have had reports of screens of SRW models and tracks removed which at the time I did not realize.

Last edited:
OK thanks @Durge Driven, probably best not to report mods if you aren't pretty confident that there is something untoward about them.

@pizzagalli - I recommend that you re-upload the mod above.

However, I'd be grateful if you could clarify the source behind https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sauber-mercedes-c291.59273/ because the statement in it "This is a transfer from F1 99-02 challenge based on Vitua_lm" does make it sound like the model was taken from someone else - if so, this can only be done with their permission, which should be stated.

The problem with Sauber C291 is that the owners do not give a response and sometimes they are no longer active at all. I specified the origin of the owner VirtuaLM, but VirtuaLM are silent.

I modeled the c291 and c292 in 3d, I think I will transform them to upload them soon.

Concerning the M8F we can clearly see that the modeling is significantly better than what currently exists. So I am indeed the creator of this model.

For the buton -contact us-, the link does not work for me, I use Firefox for information.

The problem with Sauber C291 is that the owners do not give a response and sometimes they are no longer active at all. I specified the origin of the owner VirtuaLM, but VirtuaLM are silent.

I modeled the c291 and c292 in 3d, I think I will transform them to upload them soon.

Concerning the M8F we can clearly see that the modeling is significantly better than what currently exists. So I am indeed the creator of this model.

For the buton -contact us-, the link does not work for me, I use Firefox for information.
OK, I see.
As for the "contact us" button, it triggers a pop-up, which your browser may be blocking? (I use Firefox too and it works for me.)

People have asked questions for your mods that have gone unanswered.

I also asked you which build you were using again went unanswered as you see I was trying to help.

Both these cars should be removed as they don't work.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back