F1M23 Requesting 2 Mods

Hey, i want to request 2 mods for anyone how know how to design liveries and etc (i can pay for the work of course).

I want to replace the Aston Martin for the Jaguar, with the classic Jaguar R1
And a purple/black/white (whatever the creativity of the designer says) Bentley Monster in the place of Haas

So if anyone is interested just talk to me :D

My discord is: g0ldenboy27

Last edited:
Did a Jaguar one for Alpine replacement as Alpine look like they're on the way out now, also means 2 of the most iconic British cars get to go toe to toe.

Also Haas is a real pain btw since the 3D models don't match so it's very hard to replace them.

Process for modding btw. Photoshop for literal hours (lik 8) then cook everything in unreal engine 5.1, then paking it all up.

Did a Jaguar one for Alpine replacement as Alpine look like they're on the way out now, also means 2 of the most iconic British cars get to go toe to toe.

Also Haas is a real pain btw since the 3D models don't match so it's very hard to replace them.

Process for modding btw. Photoshop for literal hours (lik 8) then cook everything in unreal engine 5.1, then paking it all up.
Would also add with the Jaguar one, I've done it as dark racing green and yellow but don't know how to change team colours to get rid of Alpine's blue.

Screenshot 2024-03-24 192652.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back