Skins (Requested) 1997 Williams 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
ChaosF1 submitted a new resource:

(Requested) 1997 Williams - 1997 Williams

Finally Releasing the 1997 Williams as requested
Contains Tobacco (Racenet) and Non tobacco (70th) Liveries
View attachment 396376
View attachment 396377

Cap, driver suit is a generic version which can be used with either livery, however i have included both tobacco and non tobacco DDS files for you to use but will need to be installed via EGO erg archiver
View attachment 396379

Also include is racecrew and pitcrew units, team logo and Above garage...

Read more about this resource...

The DDS for spec have to be in BC1 Linear instead of sRGB like the diffusal. Here a table with the color use to get the effect

1596858921678.png

Looks awesome, but do the pit and race crew suits only come as DDS files or also with the copy-paste? I can't seem to get ERP to work and would appreciate a Tobacco copy-paste folder for the racecrew pitcrew units, team logo and garage door team. Or is it too much to ask?

Looks awesome, but do the pit and race crew suits only come as DDS files or also with the copy-paste? I can't seem to get ERP to work and would appreciate a Tobacco copy-paste folder for the racecrew pitcrew units, team logo and garage door team. Or is it too much to ask?

i may have to split this into two different copy and paste install only because the 70th livery seems to treat the S.dds differently making the gold dark and less shiny

i may have to split this into two different copy and paste install only because the 70th livery seems to treat the S.dds differently making the gold dark and less shiny
That would really be awesome, if you could do it. Thanks for your hard work, it is much appreciated.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back