[REQUEST] Commission a rFactor 2 video production

I tired of seeing rFactor 2 neglected in News, so I have decided to offer a project. Eventually I would like the clip to be added to article on Jim Pearson and all rFactor 2 modders involved in track conversion.
What news would you like to see though - I have not seen any news from S397 and MSG (except the regular rumours).
Good luck with the video project, that will be interesting to watch.

You got to be tripping.

I can give you more examples and none of them will contain rF2 articles like these.
Not a single one.

The only rF2 news you have ever printed is release info every sim site does or to bag MSG or RF2.

Last edited:
You got to be tripping.

I can give you more examples and none of them will contain rF2 articles like these.
Not a single one.

The only rF2 news you have ever printed is release info every sim site does or to bag MSG or RF2.
I am not tripping i was merely asking you a question.
Some of those "news" are simple articles - and not news, which probably is the confusion here.
I don't write news or articles, but I will bring your concern to those who does. However modding in rf2 is not nearly as active as it is in other sims, sorry to burst the bubble. But sure there are occasionally big things such as the 499p etc.
But news nothing is coming out - articles sure you may have a valid point.

Well sorry but click through as many pages as you want 20, 30, 40
News , News/Games GameNews whatever
Not a single story on a modder , mod, car , track, tools how to do this or that in rFactor 2
Highlight old sims GTR2 , rFactor, F1 Challenge.
Nothing wrong with that but not a single good news story on poor ol rf2. lol

Don't tell me I am paranoid either, browse the pages the proof is there. sheesh !

Last edited:
Well sorry but click through as many pages as you want
News , News/Games GameNews whatever
Not a single story on a modder , mod, car , track, tools how to do this or that in rFactor 2
Highlight old sims GTR2 , rFactor, F1 Challenge.
Nothing wrong with that but not a single good news story on poor ol rf2. lol

Don't tell me I am paranoid either, browse the pages the proof is their. sheesh !
I think you're the same Durge from S397 forums - I get the same vibe from these posts. Listen, I was asking you a question - I was not trying to pick a fight, if i were i would have told you ;)

There is a difference between articles and news - first one is the obvious - the naming of such.
An article about F1 Challenge has nothing to do with a news item, like such of iRacing indy license or Porsche challenge etc etc.

However as i said previously
but I will bring your concern to those who does

articles sure you may have a valid point.
Your concerns posted have been read and understood, no need to sheesh no more.

No you turned this whole thread into your show just because I said RD "neglected" rF2

Nothing more ?

You see what I mean people here can't even express a opinion without being questioned.

I never threatened anyone that is simply untrue.

No you turned this whole thread into your show just because I said RD "neglected" rF2

Nothing more ?

You see what I mean people here can't even express a opinion without being questioned.

I never threatened anyone that is simply untrue.

I agree many people are triggered by any thing and every pince of salt will start a war.

Sadly forums are not what they used to. Gone are the days when you could ask a question and get a normal answer, now days they only discuse the words your using but getting a solution while if your lucky.. communities are falling apart or split up..

How i miss the early days of sites like nogripracing.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back