Request a Road America AI Update

I have been driving BetOn's beautiful version of Road America (available in the Workshop), but am having a lot of trouble with the AI. They frequently attack too much of the inner curb of turn 11, the kink, launching them into the adjacent wall. Another area where the AI seem to run out of talent is in the carousel, where they will run wide and spin out in the gravel. I've noticed these issues with various cars. I have also attempted to re-train the AI using the AI calibration feature in the player.json file to no avail. Does anyone else have this issue when racing at this track?

The cause is from a faulty AIW so no amount of AI training will help fix it. It's really ashame because this version is very nice and it appears to use decent accuracy.

Awhile back i ran test laps on BetOn's version and i experienced the AI problems as you stated but didn't think it was worth to put all the work in fixing it's AIW because i already done all the work on Senormen and Digga's version which i'am very pleased with plus the other reason is that BetOn's version is a frames killer though it's better from his earlier versions. If he further optimizes his track i would perhaps be inclined to fix this AIW if he hasn't already done so.

I use a beautiful version of Road America v1.013 from Senormen and Digga. I made a new and improved AI fastline with blocking lines! The only drawback is it wasn't updated to DX11 though i can still use it with Post Processing turned off and it still looks good enough but then my cars from the Endurance and GT3 packs don't look as good since they are made for DX11 though i still have hopes that Digga will bring out a DX11 update in the near future.

Last edited:
The cause is from a faulty AIW so no amount of AI training will help fix it. It's really ashame because this version is very nice and it appears to use decent accuracy.

Awhile back i ran test laps on BetOn's version and i experienced the AI problems as you stated but didn't think it was worth to put all the work in fixing it's AIW because i already done all the work on Senormen and Digga's version which i'am very pleased with plus the other reason is that BetOn's version is a frames killer though it's better from his earlier versions. If he further optimizes his track i would perhaps be inclined to fix this AIW if he hasn't already done so.

I use a beautiful version of Road America v1.013 from Senormen and Digga. I made a new and improved AI fastline with blocking lines! The only drawback is it wasn't updated to DX11 though i can still use it with Post Processing turned off and it still looks good enough but then my cars from the Endurance and GT3 packs don't look as good since they are made for DX11 though i still have hopes that Digga will bring out a DX11 update in the near future.
Links

Rules don't allow posting direct links. It's at "Internationalsimracing" and look for "Trackpack by Senormen" - Road America v1.013. (my aiw not included nor for public release)

Senormen's v1.013 (dx9) is better optimized plus his AI are better than BetOn's version.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back