Repsol Honda F1 MyTeam Livery (3 verisons)

Skins Repsol Honda F1 MyTeam Livery (3 verisons) 2.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
El_Braithwaite submitted a new resource:

Repsol Honda F1 MyTeam Livery - livery

Repsol Honda MyTeam livery, contains both copy paste, and separate dds files.

Updated to F12020 1.06 patch

Logo replaces the anniversary one, suits and livery replace racenet ones, so you need to register to racenet in order to use it!
With copy/paste installation it only works with Honda.

Dont forget to back up your files !

Read more about this resource...

This is really lovely, really sorry to ask this hear but I'm struggling to find the info I need. I'm new to the F1 series and want to edit my own liveries but have no clue where to start, if you'd like to DM me explaining how you did this, what tool/templates were used etc I would really appreciate it.

This is really lovely, really sorry to ask this hear but I'm struggling to find the info I need. I'm new to the F1 series and want to edit my own liveries but have no clue where to start, if you'd like to DM me explaining how you did this, what tool/templates were used etc I would really appreciate it.
Sure, no problem, Im gonna dm you right away

Do you reckon we can get Helmet pit crew and (sim car in the HQ)
Im looking into making pit crew, helmet im not so sure about but I can try to make a simplistic one, as for the sim car thats far lower on the list, I made 2 more variations of livery so you can have it fresh every season, will update it soon ! As for the pit crew etc, I need to find info on where and what textures I need to replace, but eventually its coming!

Very nice! :thumbsup:
But v3 is my favorite though :)

A few mistakes in your copy-paste install, the files of the liveries are blurry because:
1. Files must be in
Copy Paste\F12020\f1_2020_vehicle_package\teams\fom_car\textures\Liveries
not in

Copy Paste\F12020\f1_2020_vehicle_package\teams\fom_car\textures

2. Missing file fom_car.assetgroup in
Copy Paste\F12020\2020_asset_groups\f1_2020_vehicle_package\teams\fom_car\wep

3. Missing file myteam_honda.assetgroup in
Copy Paste\F12020\2020_asset_groups\f1_2020_vehicle_package\teams\myteam_honda\wep

Suit works fine
Suit.JPG

Very nice! :thumbsup:
But v3 is my favorite though :)

A few mistakes in your copy-paste install, the files of the liveries are blurry because:
1. Files must be in
Copy Paste\F12020\f1_2020_vehicle_package\teams\fom_car\textures\Liveries
not in

Copy Paste\F12020\f1_2020_vehicle_package\teams\fom_car\textures

2. Missing file fom_car.assetgroup in
Copy Paste\F12020\2020_asset_groups\f1_2020_vehicle_package\teams\fom_car\wep

3. Missing file myteam_honda.assetgroup in
Copy Paste\F12020\2020_asset_groups\f1_2020_vehicle_package\teams\myteam_honda\wep

Suit works fine
View attachment 394786
Just fixed those liveries folder problem, never even knew .assetgroups files were important since they are never edited, thanks so much for this feedback, its much appreciated! Will fix it straight away!

I really like the liveries! I have one issue though. V3 is my favourite but when I open the fom_car.erp and myteam_honda.erp files in erp manager I only see .tif files so I'm confused as to where I should place the .dds files.

I really like the liveries! I have one issue though. V3 is my favourite but when I open the fom_car.erp and myteam_honda.erp files in erp manager I only see .tif files so I'm confused as to where I should place the .dds files.
Dont get confused by the .tif extension, those are still dds files, if you re replacing the racenet livery you should replace:
livery_racenet01_d.tif with Repsol_livery_d(livery_racenet01_d.tif.mipmaps)
livery_racenet01_s.tif with Repsol_livery_s(livery_racenet01_s.tif.mipmaps)

Do that in both fom_car.erp and myteam_honda.erp and you should be good to go ! If you still have trouble, feel free to pm me about it, Im always willing to help

Dont get confused by the .tif extension, those are still dds files, if you re replacing the racenet livery you should replace:
livery_racenet01_d.tif with Repsol_livery_d(livery_racenet01_d.tif.mipmaps)
livery_racenet01_s.tif with Repsol_livery_s(livery_racenet01_s.tif.mipmaps)

Do that in both fom_car.erp and myteam_honda.erp and you should be good to go ! If you still have trouble, feel free to pm me about it, Im always willing to help
It worked! Thanks for your quick response, I really appreciate it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back