Replay maximum lenght

I find really strange that for ACC the longest replay that can be registered is 1h and 15 min. Is there any trick available to extend that from the game files? Considering that a lot of the races are longer than that it is really annoying to have all the replays without the start. I’m hoping for someone way more intelligent than me who found a magic solution :D

Not too sure but i imagine if you save your current race at whatever point and exit track the replay will save, reload an the replay recording will start over, wash rinse and repeat as long as each save isnt over 74 minutes you should be able to save\keep an entire race no matter how long it is without losing anything.

Not too sure but i imagine if you save your current race at whatever point and exit track the replay will save, reload an the replay recording will start over, wash rinse and repeat as long as each save isnt over 74 minutes you should be able to save\keep an entire race no matter how long it is without losing anything.
Thanks, that can work in single player, but I race mainly in multiplayer with ACC :)

It's been two years since you asked but hey, better late than ever.

If you go into your C:\Users\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config
you will find a json file named replay.

There, you can change the maxTimeReplaySeconds option to the amount of seconds you want. just have in mind that it will hinder the performance of your PC, so i would advise to lower the replay quality as well.

It's been two years since you asked but hey, better late than ever.

If you go into your C:\Users\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config
you will find a json file named replay.

There, you can change the maxTimeReplaySeconds option to the amount of seconds you want. just have in mind that it will hinder the performance of your PC, so i would advise to lower the replay quality as well.
Just came across this, thanks!
Do you know if the replays are stored in the ram or are written constantly to the disk?
If they are written to the disk, the performance should stay the same no matter how long the replays are. If they are fully in the ram until the session ends... Not good after some point :roflmao:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 8.2%