F1 2017 Replay / Flashback not working

F1 2017 The Game (Codemasters)
I am driving with thrustmaster racing wheel, and configured pauze button as esc on the keyboard, that works ok, but then i configured the replay buttons as F1, that also works, but I cannot use the flashback as the F1 button doesn't do anything then. But as you can see in the screenshot in the lower right corner, this button is F1 button, what I'm I doing wrong?

20170826214432_1.jpg

when I start pushing some buttons on the wheel, the following screen appears:
20170826214239_1.jpg

after that I can push the square buttons (don't have that on my thrustmaster, but through the button configuration I found out which one it is) and then I can use the replay. But I really think there s somekind of bug here

In my opinion there no need for flashbacks anyway. You don't get them in other race sims. :rolleyes: But I wouldn't dare tell others how to race. :);)

Last edited:
I found the solution.
What I did wrong was that I used the existing thrustmaster profile and then modify that to my prefered settings. What I did now to fix it, I took the keyboard profile and edited that one, so for instance accelerate, brake, settering, drs, MFD all configured as wheel buttons. Now the menu buttons al remain keyboard buttons and everything works fine!

good luck

I have an old MOMO myself, (15 years old with no button 3 anymore). This is what I did.

Look at keyboard 1 setup, don't change it but make note of all commands in the bottom half of it. Set Keyboard 1.

Then Edit Controller 1 setup, and assign only the upper part of the commands, IMPORTANT: none of these can be keyboard commands, they must be controller buttons. Then save it as custom controller or whatever and select it also. So you have keyboard 1 and custom controller selected.

Note: Some command buttons can have more than one function, so think it through when you set it up, and maybe work at it over time to get it just where you want it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back