Replacing tracks

I know this is been discussed repeatedly. And I am aware of all those extensive mods with downloaders and physics tweaks,etc. But ...I do not compete online, I'm not interested in downloading hundreds of cars and tracks in huge "packs"; I would just like to download some stages to replace the default French stages.

Is this feasible?

I know this is been discussed repeatedly. And I am aware of all those extensive mods with downloaders and physics tweaks,etc. But ...I do not compete online, I'm not interested in downloading hundreds of cars and tracks in huge "packs"; I would just like to download some stages to replace the default French stages.

Is this feasible?
Same here, only very recently got in to RBR and am using the vanilla version and it's so good and am happy with that - would like a decent version of Pikes Peak though to throw into the install if that can be done.

Is this feasible?
Yes, doable, you could find individual map mods and install them.
The easiest way to get there would still be with one of those "extensive mods" and selectively just download / install the stages you want. In the Rally Sim Fans download process, you can select just the stages you want to download, and the installer will make it easy for the map files to be installed correctly.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back