reoccurring problems with content manager

Every time I get on content manager there seems to be a new problem that is there for me to fix before I can just play the game. I never mess with my settings and I don't do anything fancy, I get on content manager and try to start a practice race on any track and my camera will sometimes be facing to the right, backwards, or even inside the ground and my apps bar on the right side of my screen just went invisible but when I go to the button on the very top of it a little line appears showing that it is open but I cant see anything on it. If someone else has reoccurring problems that don't always last or maybe they come back within a week or 2 then post them here so we can hopefully help each other out.

My reoccurring problems consist of:
1. My apps bar is there but I cant see it at all and all I do see is a small piece of the outline in the top left of the apps bar.
2. My camera will occasionally turn to the right or left for no reason and will then move to facing backwards without me touching anything.
3. My Logitech G920 pedals work just fine but when I let off my gas pedal it will sit there and flicker from about 3% on to 60% on until it slowly lowers itself to 20% on where it will sit at for a couple of seconds and then very slowly decrease to around 10% on where it will be at until I push in the throttle again for it to just redo the whole thing again. I cant manage o sit in one spot for more than 2 seconds before my car wants to rive away and sometimes when I press the brake the throttle will increase to around 100% and start to make me move anyways without me doing anything but holding down my break pedal.
Again these problems only last for about a day and they will be replaced by a new one the next day so if anyone knows what to do pls say something.

Extras: Why does my Logitech G920 wheel keep spinning back and fourth and it gets more and more aggressive when I start to drive faster. I will be sitting still and my wheel will just be bouncing left and right for no reason at all and it makes it really hard to talk to people and use the wheel when all it does is try to rip itself out of your hands when you drive. I always have had this problem since I got my wheel so maybe think before getting a Logitech wheel because they all have some pretty big flaws like mine because my brothers has no weird shaking like mine but his just has really low force feedback for no reason and it wont let him turn it up any higher as if it has really weak motors compared to mine.

If anyone finds anything out about these problems please feel free to put them here for me or others to use to make playing Asseto Corsa fun again. BYE ( :

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.