rF2 Renault CLIO @ LimeRock - Tuesday February 5th 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Henrik Lek, I'm very sorry for the shunt on lap 1 at the chicane. I totally misjudged where you were at that moment.My apologies.
Dan Abbitt, I think you're supposed to wait for me to rejoin after that push in turn 1

See everybody next time.

p.s. Why you not doing the clio's anymore? Stefan Woudenberg. busy? we miss the admin:cool:

Henrik Lek, I'm very sorry for the shunt on lap 1 at the chicane. I totally misjudged where you were at that moment.My apologies.
Dan Abbitt, I think you're supposed to wait for me to rejoin after that push in turn 1
No worries m8... I don´t even recall it so couldn´t have been that bad. Hit a wall on the second lap and the race was over. Quite nice with the in-car flames though...:p

Had a great race. Started 5th and finished 1st.

After a lap or two I was in second behind Tim. Unfortunately for Tim someone decided to park there car on the exit of the penultimate corner, to go for a pee in the woods. I can only imagine the language that came from Tims mouth when he hit the rear end of the parked car.

It was then myself and Stefan battling for 1st position. I had to do some pretty hard blocking to keep him at bay. He ended up taking 1st spot from me on the 1st corner, round the outside!

Unfortunately for Stefan he was distracted by his fuel light (I still think it was his wife), and crashed out a few laps later.

So there you have it, absolutely no racing skill from my self, I just had to be patient and wait for everyone in front of me to crash. :thumbsup:

p.s. Why you not doing the clio's anymore? Stefan Woudenberg. busy? we miss the admin:cool:

Yeah you are right, I should drive more than only..sometimes.... once a week... I have been so busy modding that I just wanna finish it and get some more time to race. I haven't tried the new build yet and only had....5 or 6 laps in the corvette...

I wish a day had 48 hours in it....
:(

See everybody next time.

I think I know the one you're talking about. Sorry dude, I really didn't mean to but didn't anticipate you stamping on the brakes to avoid the car in front. I watched the replay and I braked as soon as you did but just couldn't stop in time :(

Sorry again!

It was then myself and Stefan battling for 1st position. I had to do some pretty hard blocking to keep him at bay. He ended up taking 1st spot from me on the 1st corner, round the outside!

Unfortunately for Stefan he was distracted by his fuel light (I still think it was his wife), and crashed out a few laps later.

Well done Craig, it was a great race/battle...finally! It's very tough to overtake with the clios at LR and I was just waiting for you to do a mistake :p But you kept cool mate and your blocking was superb. But then Dennis reached us and I had to do something. Luckily, on that lap I was very close behind your arse and I imagine you saying..."Let me block the inside and take it easy" :D I jumped on the outside and went for the limit or road holding there, looked inside and said..."Oh look, Craig is taking it easy on the inside, let me push to the inner lane then!" :whistling: Dennis tried to follow me, but he slid on the grass. That move has to be near perfect or you're dead.

Anyway! Naa, wife was on facebook mate, surfing in bed, but that freken fuel indicator came up and for a split second I lost concentration and that fast corner has to be perfect or dead. And I killed myself in the wall as I missed the corner by an inch. Arghh!

Car was too damaged then, you did a great job as you still kept the pressure on! I was pushing hard to keep you at bay.

See ye next time;)

Sounds like you guys had a great race agin. :)

Yep! Finally Craig managed to qualify :p I started last as did a mistake. He then kicked my ass in the race.

Pity for Tim really, as he was dominating in the front but I think I might have given him some tough time too. Also pity for Dennis as he had an accident in the starting laps and was very fast.

What are you modding Stef? Some awesome secret project for rF2?? :rolleyes:

Managed to get myself up to 3rd after a few laps, but STefan soon caught up and got past me.
Then not long after that, I put too much rubber on a kerb, spun round, hit the wall, and lost a wheel...
It is so much harder to drive a 3 wheel car on rf2 than it ever was on rf1!!

300 seconds in the pit lane meant I retired.
Shame, love the track

Managed to get myself up to 3rd after a few laps, but STefan soon caught up and got past me.
Then not long after that, I put too much rubber on a kerb, spun round, hit the wall, and lost a wheel...
It is so much harder to drive a 3 wheel car on rf2 than it ever was on rf1!!

300 seconds in the pit lane meant I retired.
Shame, love the track

Was a nice battle Andy. Then I was wondering what happened to you as I didn't see you anymore :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back