Misc Removed mods [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI THERE .....
I LOVE YOU MOD AND ITS WORKING GREAT!!!!!!
CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME TO MAKE A MOD?
JUST WITH MY NAME ON THE CAR.....PLEASE HELP...
THANKS FOR YOU GREAT MOD!!!!!!!!!

What I can do that I can configure a german language package for your mod? I have liked your update. The mod crashed on german F1 2014. I will send you the file when it´s done.

Wow that is fast!!!
They have just release the new color and you already done it?

Yesterday, I've tried to reinstalled from a saved game F1 2014 and put your Mod, but didn't seem to be complete as you show in your video but the game was working but all in french as I was not able to change the language to have it in English.
I reinstalled this morning before going to work and went in the folder language and was still just the French language. Oh I forgot to mention that I am on Steam!
Did you tried it using Steam?
I cannot say if it is working or not because I am still at work but tonight will try it and let you know.

Wow that is fast!!!
They have just release the new color and you already done it?

Yesterday, I've tried to reinstalled from a saved game F1 2014 and put your Mod, but didn't seem to be complete as you show in your video but the game was working but all in french as I was not able to change the language to have it in English.
I reinstalled this morning before going to work and went in the folder language and was still just the French language. Oh I forgot to mention that I am on Steam!
Did you tried it using Steam?
I cannot say if it is working or not because I am still at work but tonight will try it and let you know.
I used a version of steam to get it working, I will send you a direct file of the Language in English when i get home :)

I used a version of steam to get it working, I will send you a direct file of the Language in English when i get home :)

Ok, still does not work. Since I downloaded the game on my steam in french, it seems that steam keeps in memory my first download.
I put the english language that come in your mod but the game does not lauch.

I play on a PC and I don't see a flag race symbol thing that you're talking about.
Please explain in more detail or put up a screen shot or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes