Misc Removed mods [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problema man and I need your help
The game is re-installed for a clean installation mod. With the cars i have'nt any problema but i've with the pilots.
Appears Maldonado with the UK flag (to Palmer), Sainz is naming Kobayashi and Wehrlein names ''??'' etc.
With circuits, i have problems too, Mexico is Korea with the mexico sponsors and black lines for example, and circuit has a rare name. ''Mex_Circit...'' (I've downloaded boths circuits pack too)
I think that all is for a bad installation, but really I unzipp, copy & paste in F1 2014 folder and replace the common files..
Thank u 4 all and excuse me for my very bad english.

Hi you can use my track updaten and can change what you want. What is the reason that i can´t use it for german language? I have a question to you. When I´m changinging the postprocessing textures I have blue stripes on the treads of the tires. I´m using no dxt format, because of the compression.My format is 4x8 bit. When you want you can use my distance fixes and detail updates and my updated particle system. In the lighting are some things of IGearzone 16 mod. I have not tested your mod right now, but when the tracks are looking awesome like your livery mods it must be perfect.

Hi, I've got a career mode problem. It's with the rival championship in the season mode. I've selected the 2016 season mode (the middle one) and it started the rival championship at about race 6 and I won that, but then it asked for another one, and I'd select a different driver and it will go to main hub but ask for rival selection again. I don't know if this is because it used to be a 12 race season or not. Just letting you know, I have been entering sessions from the main menu shortcut.

Hey in new to the modding community and I have a 360 with F1 2014 (of course) so I have to ask do these mods work for f1 2014 on 360 and if they do how do I download it to the game

Hi, I've got a career mode problem. It's with the rival championship in the season mode. I've selected the 2016 season mode (the middle one) and it started the rival championship at about race 6 and I won that, but then it asked for another one, and I'd select a different driver and it will go to main hub but ask for rival selection again. I don't know if this is because it used to be a 12 race season or not. Just letting you know, I have been entering sessions from the main menu shortcut.

Same. You can't move on after Hungarian GP :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Trophies