Resource icon

Cars Reloaded STW pack 1 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, yes this mod is no longer compatible. I didn't update it as i stopped working on Race 07 years ago. This skinpack can now be found in the FRM Touring Cars mod for GTR2.
Thank you. ah it's a shame I don't use GTR2. I don't know anything about modding, but maybe Andreas, the creator of the original mod, could implement it, right? Besides, his mod no longer uses the name btcc while its indeed the btcc season

Thank you. ah it's a shame I don't use GTR2. I don't know anything about modding, but maybe Andreas, the creator of the original mod, could implement it, right? Besides, his mod no longer uses the name btcc while its indeed the btcc season
I'm told he will convert some of my skins for the latest version so you will definately have fun with them. :D

I'm told he will convert some of my skins for the latest version so you will definately have fun with them. :D
Yes I would like to do the BTCC and STW seasons on race07 and why not put the content on youtube. I recently reinstalled the game when I saw a crewchief addon. The game is still going very good and the mod fantastic. By cons crewchief bug a bit. Do you know why it doesn't name the mod btcc? I sent him a message he didnt answer me. Or can it be changed easily?

Yes I would like to do the BTCC and STW seasons on race07 and why not put the content on youtube. I recently reinstalled the game when I saw a crewchief addon. The game is still going very good and the mod fantastic. By cons crewchief bug a bit. Do you know why it doesn't name the mod btcc? I sent him a message he didnt answer me. Or can it be changed easily?
Sorry, I must have missed your message. Sometimes a lot happens, so I forget to answer.
About BTCC, there was a rumor that the BTCC organization don't like people using their name without a license to do so, so it is mostly a matter of avoiding trouble. But also so any super touring series can be added.
You can change class name in the .inccar files of all the cars in a class:
classes="FULL,reloaded98"
It can also be added to the individual .car files after include=..

Sorry, I must have missed your message. Sometimes a lot happens, so I forget to answer.
About BTCC, there was a rumor that the BTCC organization don't like people using their name without a license to do so, so it is mostly a matter of avoiding trouble. But also so any super touring series can be added.
You can change class name in the .inccar files of all the cars in a class:
classes="FULL,reloaded98"
It can also be added to the individual .car files after include=..
Thank you for your reply. I believed that you couldn't use the real names only if the mod was paid.
I don't quite understand the handling and I have to say I suck :) I have to manually edit all the .inccar files ? And the menubuttom? After what do pre.1 and pre.2 as well as season 1 and season 2 correspond to reality? Thx again

Thank you for your reply. I believed that you couldn't use the real names only if the mod was paid.
I don't quite understand the handling and I have to say I suck :) I have to manually edit all the .inccar files ? And the menubuttom? After what do pre.1 and pre.2 as well as season 1 and season 2 correspond to reality? Thx again
It depends, the easiest thing is just to edit the menu buttons obviously. They are tga files, so as long as their names are the same you can edit them the way you want.

It depends, the easiest thing is just to edit the menu buttons obviously. They are tga files, so as long as their names are the same you can edit them the way you want.
I can't do this ^^ sry I don't know anything about modding I just know how to install them. I saw that on your old update it was called BTCC. Can we just get the change? After that its a detail but its for the visual of the menus its better especially to differentiate them from pre.1 pre.2 and season1 and 2. What do they correspond to ?thx

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.