Reducing G27 center deadzone while lowering steering force?

Shovas

Premium
In games such as RaceRoom Racing Experience, Race 07, and GTR2, what's the best way to reduce the center deadzone on a G27? I'm trying to feel the road forces better than just the blunt steering forces.

iRacing has a min force which helped eliminate it. What's the equivalent in those games settings or in the Logitech Profiler? I find cranking up the Profiler Overall Effects Strength accomplishes it but I'm wondering if that's the right thing to do?

For Race 07 in the Profiler I have Overall 120%, Spring 0%, Damper 0%, Center Spring Enabled but 0%, 540 degrees rotation, and I've disabled the game adjusting the settings.

Thanks

Thanks, didn't actually know that existed. It's not actually a traditional deadzone where the wheel doesn't report anything it's more like the game isn't putting out the right forces when they're very small like say on a straightaway. Is the profiler deadzone setting meant to fix that?

I tried out the deadzone setting that definitely wasn't it, the wheel really did have a deadzone with that. I expect spring centering will artificially assist the normal forces which I guess would help but I think would mess with road feel. I ended up with Profiler Overall 120% and 80% in game. Not sure it's an improvement. Maybe I'm asking too much of Race 07 FFB ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back