Redline Stars: Careers

Career Redline Stars: Careers 1.6.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
noonecares11 updated Redline Stars: Careers with a new update entry:

Bank loans, 3 new championships & more

Hi fellow pretend dentists, here's the latest:

Changelog:
- Season gone wrong, gone sexual? Out of money? Or maybe you need more money to enter a better championship? No worries, there's now a bank that'll happily lend you some money, providing that you will pay it all back with interest. Interest rates and maximum amount of the loans given are based on your driver rating.
- 3 new championships, those of you that like difficult to drive, historic cars might like it. I'll only spoil the name...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Are there any plans to use randomly generated driver names for the championships instead of the F1 drivers?
Not really, there's actually a slight difference in skill, aggressiveness and consistency from race to race between the AI used in RSC. This is intentional, so you're able to actually tell apart the good drivers from the mediocre ones. This is also why random driver names wouldn't make much sense.

I will however be adding more drivers (not from F1) in the upcoming builds.

Very nice career mode you made here. I have a little problem if you could help me a bit. When I finish the race the interview screen appears and there is no pause and then starts the next race and RSC stays with the interview screen and me starting a next race but it doesn't count as done whenever I finish that race... any clue?

Very nice career mode you made here. I have a little problem if you could help me a bit. When I finish the race the interview screen appears and there is no pause and then starts the next race and RSC stays with the interview screen and me starting a next race but it doesn't count as done whenever I finish that race... any clue?
So you finish a race, then you answer the interview question and it immediately launches AC for another race?

Thanks for the quick reply. I was opening both the main asseto corsa interface and RSC... just some mess up with the icons...now it is working like a charm. Congratulations again and thanks for your work on this!!! keep it up!!

2 new championships, 7 more cars, ballast support and more

Thought I forgot about you?
Pretend dentists rejoice, RSC is back with another update.

Changelog:
- 2 new championships using 7 new cars.
- Ballast support for those of you with big schlongs who are easily beating the AI even at the highest difficulty.
- 2 AI drivers added
- New Twatter feed messages

There's no need to download the app again if you already have it.

A few people have DMed me asking if there's a way to donate $.

I invested in glossy plastic factories in...

Ability to withdraw from championships, career history, improvements & bugfixes

And anotha one.

Changelog:
- Add ability to withdraw from current championship, withdrawing affects your driver rating and carries financial penalties.
- Reworked Achievements screen with history of championships you've competed in.
- Add car make and model to Last Results screen
- Fix MC12 championship crash

Like, share, comment & subscribe.

Probably something simple I am missing on my end but can't get past the initial path selection. I have AC installed in a different directory path then the default and on windows 11. Any known issues? The rsr_careers_electron folder did get created in AppData, but every time I launch the .exe the directory path selection pops up and says invalid after selecting. Thanks for any assistance you can offer.

UPDATE: I got a light bulb as soon as I posted this. I just installed AC for the first time on a new build and never launched it yet. I was getting all mods in place first. Just launched AC and exited and re-ran your exe. Perfect! Excited to try it out.

career.png

Last edited:

Daily Races!

What's new:
- Daily races have been added, each day a race with a randomly generated car & track combo is created with a set goal you need to achieve. If you do, you'll get a juicy monetary reward.
- Minor cosmetic improvements

View attachment 624622

We've almost hit 2000 dentists driving on RSC, so thank you!
As always, like, share, comment and subscribe.

There's no need to download the app again if you already have it.

New championships, tracks, interview questions and fixes

Hi there, wanna race?

Changelog:
- 2 new championships have been added utilizing 2 new cars.
- 3 new tracks have been added (7 layouts in total), some for daily races only for now.
- 4 new interview questions
- Balance changes to multiple championships (required driver score, prize, entry fee adjustments)
- Balance changes to reward for daily races
- [Fix] Notification saying that the daily race hasn't been completed, even though it was and the reward was given.

Like, share, comment &...

Hi !
I haven't played it yet, but I already say thank you for this mod, it looks amazing !
I can't wait tonight to try it :p
I just have one question : if I have PP filters, custom HUD (not with simHub, it's an ingame app) and other things installed, will they load as usual (like with content manager) or no ?
Thank you again and have a great day and year from France ! :laugh:

Hi !
I haven't played it yet, but I already say thank you for this mod, it looks amazing !
I can't wait tonight to try it :p
I just have one question : if I have PP filters, custom HUD (not with simHub, it's an ingame app) and other things installed, will they load as usual (like with content manager) or no ?
Thank you again and have a great day and year from France ! :laugh:
Hi there, in game apps definitely work as normal. PP filters should also work, but if they don't let me know.
Cheers, have a good year!

Hi there, in game apps definitely work as normal. PP filters should also work, but if they don't let me know.
Cheers, have a good year!
So, after few tries, it works perfectly well !
I'm sure I will spend a lot of time on this :D

But... now, when I run a race from content manager, all the races from the game (the kunos races) are all with a "winter" skin :roflmao:
Do you know if this can come from RSC ? Or it can't be related ?

Thank you !

So, after few tries, it works perfectly well !
I'm sure I will spend a lot of time on this :D

But... now, when I run a race from content manager, all the races from the game (the kunos races) are all with a "winter" skin :roflmao:
Do you know if this can come from RSC ? Or it can't be related ?

Thank you !
RSC doesn't really touch any of the Content Manager settings, it only deals with AC, so whatever the issue is it's most likely fixable within CM.

Obviously, weird stuff happens, but I'm 99.9% sure RSC would not be able to cause this issue

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 470 70.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 284 42.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 307 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 136 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 181 27.1%
Back