Skins RedBull Racing Motorsport [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@fvandelli Share us how you install it?

The installation is very simple, inside the .rar file you will find folders and under folders named exactly like the original ACC files, you just have to copy the .pak and .sig files and paste them into the original "Paks" folder of the game, following this path : C / Programs (x86) / Steam / steamapps / common / Assetto Corsa Competizione / AC2 / Content / packs.
Beware though that the car you will then see playing, will replace one of the originals (read the author's notes).

Please share your knowledge.
I managed to unpack, edit and repack .pak files but i don't have idea what i have to do with .sig files.
Here on in private If you want.
I did a livery for ride 3 but in that game there are no .sig files and i would love to be able to do the same on ACC. Here is my first bike :)
_20191203_021540.JPG

i enter 'u4pak.py pack AC2-WindowsNoEditor.pak AC2' this command in the folder cmd then show these ,how can i solve and package these file
if u can help me i will be very grateful,sorry that i'm really not good at this and this is my discord ID YRNOffSet #6634

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "D:\ACC\tool\umodel_win32\UmodelSaved\AC2\Content\cars\mercedes_amg_gt3\skins\2019\u4pak.py", line 1732, in <module>
main(sys.argv[1:])
File "D:\ACC\tool\umodel_win32\UmodelSaved\AC2\Content\cars\mercedes_amg_gt3\skins\2019\u4pak.py", line 1686, in main
callback=callback, encoding=args.encoding)
AttributeError: 'Namespace' object has no attribute 'encoding'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back