13:20 - Nascar display: David Coulthard
13:30 - F1 Show Car Run: Sebastian Vettel
13:40 - Nascar display: David Coulthard
13:50 - Stunt Bike display: Chris Pfeiffer
14:00 - F1 Show Car Run: Mark Webber and Sebastian Vettel
14:10 - Q&A for fans with Mark Webber and Sebastian Vettel
14:15 - Drivers parade laps

Anyone else going?

For anyone that's interested, here's some cool pictures of the Red Bull RB6 (early 2010 design) from the Milton Keynes shopping centre

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

Hey, I went to Milton Keynes on saturday, home of the Redbull team, for a free event called the Redbull Homerun. There were thousands of people there and they'd closed off some roads so that David Coulthard, Vettel and Webber could charge up and down and do doughnuts. Was awesome, the sound of the cars was amazing and the smell of burning rubber filled the air.

Here's my two youtube clips. The first has better sound quality recorded with my Zoom Q3HD that has good stereo mics (although it clips a bit as I set the mics on high gain which was a mistake). Looks much better with 60fps, and the link for that is on the vid if you're interested. The second vid here is recorded with my phone. Enjoy.:)

Hey Chris, we got merged. :p I'd have posted in your thread but I didn't see it (I was looking in the wrong forum). Nice pics, I didn't know they'd displayed a car in the shopping centre before saturday. Anyway, great event wasn't it!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back