Red Bull Ring Complete Track Texture Update

Tracks Red Bull Ring Complete Track Texture Update v1.53

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Red Bull Ring Track Texture Update - Realistic look for the Red Bull Ring

Hi Guys

Here is my track texture update for the Kunos Red Bull Ring. The goal was to get everything to look as natural as possible. I've used a You Tube video to try and match all the textures that were updated.

***These textures are meant to be used with @blackcelica or @Daniel Paez skins for the Red Bull Ring***

N.B.
You must install my textures, either into blackcelica's or Daniel Paez skin...

Read more about this resource...

Hi - is there an specific reason why it can't be used with the Kunos default Red Bull Ring. Thanks!
It can be used as default textures, you can copy my textures into the default folder or any CM_skins folders.

If you want to use them as default textures you must just delete the wall_D texture in my download.

ClimaxF1 updated Red Bull Ring Track Texture Update with a new update entry:

Some new textures and final touches

Hi Guys

Some final touches to the red and green run offs to take the edge off the colors with a few tweaks here and there.

I've decided to add @blackcelica banners because of the new podium I created. The textures are are on one dds, so it's impossible to not include and quality is high. Just adjusted tones for the banners a bit.

Update details v1.1:

- Realistic podium texture
- New blue and white walls
- Adjusted green and red run offs
- Aramco wall...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ClimaxF1 updated Red Bull Ring Track Texture Update with a new update entry:

New drivers grand stand banner

Hi Guys

My apologies for the reupload, just wasn't happy with the first texture I did, was too flat.

Created a new one which has the same texture as the rest of the banner.

Don't forget to deselect skins in CM and select skin folder again to activate the new textures.

Update details v1.2:

- Top 10 drivers photos added to grand stand

View attachment 485421

For those of you who missed update v1.1, here it is:

Update details v1.1:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello
Huge thanks but I don't know how to overwrite and install this permanently please for Content Manager ?
Thank you
Hi there

Create cm_skins, CF1 Red Bull Ring and a default folder:

ks_red_bull_ring/skins/cm_skins

ks_red_bull_ring/skins/cm_skins/CF1 Red Bull Ring
Copy textures into this folder and select the skins in Content Manager

ks_red_bull_ring/skins/default

Skins_Content_Manager.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there

His track is still there, I don't like Heineken sponsors, getting tired of seeing them all the time so his upload is fine or yours.

From all the feedback I'm getting, people are using textures from all over using my work as a base so it's fine for me.

Why is batmobile no longer available for download?
Because Racedepartment don't deserve to host such a cool fun mod when they trash all my other F1 stuff. It's been on here for months with 1000's of downloads and my mediafire link to it has 1000's more, over 7k combined now. Nobody really gives a stuff about it now anyway. If you wanted it, you would have had it by now. I've requested all my past content over the last 11 years to be removed but that's too bigger job. If I am not allowed to upload F1 skins then why are others? My main focus was the F1 skins and has been for years but anyone apparently can cut and paste textures from the net so let them. My work has been moved elsewhere where it's appreciated. RD is dying and dying fast. 2 of the main modding groups I'm involved with refuse to upload on here now. Others are following suit. A lot of new uploads are from newcomers now, re-doing stuff previously done years before. The batmobile is a one off, It's my one off and I don't want it on here anymore. Hope that clears it up.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back