Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP

Recommend Peds to Go with My Logi G29?

Since it appears that my new questions may have been buried in this thread, I thought that I'd start a new thread as a fresh topic.

I'm considering upgrading to better pedals to be used along with my Logi G29 wheel. FYI, I run most of the popular PC sims (AC, AMS, RRE3, KartKraft, Dirt Rally 2, RF2, PC2 and others). I assume that they would all support separate, 3rd party pedals?

Assuming that these sims DO support separate pedals, which pedal set would you recommend for me?

My Criteria:
1. Budget: Up to $600 or so?
2. I'm a left-foot braker (using the G29's clutch pedal for braking right now), if that matters.
3. Comfort and Configurability - Can the distance between pedals be adjusted? Or can the clutch pedal be completely removed? (since I don't use clutch in any sim).
4. Pedal base will hold in place on carpet and not slide around.
5. Connects to PC using micro-USB port (the only USB port that I still have available....).

Any recommendations appreciated. Thanks!

Bert

Well, I don't want to spend more, so I'm eyeing the Clubsport V3 pedals now.

Would you know whether they come with an included cable to fit a micro USB port in the PC? (The specs aren't clear about this.) If not, would some sort of converter extension (ie - convert from "normal" USB to micro) be required? Or would a replacement "Normal" to "micro" cable work as well?

Thanks!

Is there a specific reason for the micro USB over a USB hub? I presently have two hubs connected and using 11 USB’s on my PC.

Would you know whether they come with an included cable to fit a micro USB port in the PC? (The specs aren't clear about this.)
This is the USB cable:
(skip ahead to 6:25)

3. Comfort and Configurability - Can the distance between pedals be adjusted? Or can the clutch pedal be completely removed? (since I don't use clutch in any sim).
Both things can be done with CSL Elite Pedals LC.