Sounds Rebellion R13 Sound Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take care of the important stuff first. This mod can wait. I just was giving constructive feedback. With time this mod could be great. I would recommend, if you have not already, watching ACFANs videos on sound modding.

Take care of the important stuff first. This mod can wait. I just was giving constructive feedback. With time this mod could be great. I would recommend, if you have not already, watching ACFANs videos on sound modding.
His videos are the reason why im doing this. Everytime when i update my car i watch his videos looking for some tips :)

On the top track are some of the files extracted from your download, bottom track are my original samples for the VRC car. Care to elaborate what my files are doing in your mod before I report it?

Attachments

• ableton_snip.png
    ableton_snip.png
    409.4 KB · Views: 64
On the top track are some of the files extracted from your download, bottom track are my original samples for the VRC car. Care to elaborate what my files are doing in your mod before I report it?
Im sorry. Firstly how do you extract my files ? I think that’s illegal and second I took one gearup sound from my friend as i have told you on YouTube already. What is your problem then?

Im sorry. Firstly how do you extract my files ? I think that’s illegal and second I took one gearup sound from my friend as i have told you on YouTube already. What is your problem then?
That´s a pretty bold answer, as you´re not really in the position to complain about others extracting "your" (my) files, are you now?

Who´s that "friend" then? And why does your "friend" give you permission to you use *my* stuff? What about all the other samples I mentioned? I don´t think you realize how ridiculously childish this sounds.

Why does stuff like that always have to escalate? I´ve asked you nicely twice now before I´ll eventually report it.

That´s a pretty bold answer, as you´re not really in the position to complain about others extracting "your" (my) files, are you now?

Who´s that "friend" then? And why does your "friend" give you permission to you use *my* stuff? What about all the other samples I mentioned? I don´t think you realize how ridiculously childish this sounds.

Why does stuff like that always have to escalate? I´ve asked you nicely twice now before I´ll eventually report it.
Im sorry that it escalated here but I’m stressed with school and dont really like to deal with stuff like that atm. Sorry again. I will dm you later when I get home from school and send you his dicord tag

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back