Physics Rear ERS motors

Hi
I am editing FWD vehicle and I would like to add electric motors on the rear wheels. I was able to add electric motors to the front wheels by following code but I do not know what changes should I do to move it to the rear.

Code:
[FRONT_MOTORS]
TORQUE_CURVE=kers_torque.lut             ; Torque curve Nm/RPM
DISCHARGE_TIME=792000            ; Time in ms to discharge the kers when used to deliver torque
FRONT_TORQUE_VECTORING_BIAS=0.9     ; 0 = no torque vectoring, 1 = full torque vectoring

I gues i need to replace section name FRONT_MOTORS to something. I tried REAR_MOTORS and MOTORS but nothing works.

ers.ini

[HEADER]
VERSION=1

[KINETIC]
CHARGE_K=1.0 ; Charge as function of brake torque (include engine) and rotation speed
TORQUE_CURVE=kers_torque_power.lut ; Torque curve Nm/RPM
COAST_CURVE=kers_torque_coast.lut ; Coast Torque curve Nm/RPM
DISCHARGE_TIME=86400000 ; Time in ms to discharge the kers when used to deliver torque
HAS_BUTTON_OVERRIDE=0
MAX_KJ_PER_LAP=9999999 ; KJ
DEFAULT_CONTROLLER=0
BRAKE_REAR_CORRECTION=0 ; Torque removed from rear axle as function of kinetic recovery

[HEAT]
CHARGE_K=0 ; Charge as function of turbo boost %
TORQUE_PERC=0 ; % of torque the Heat is able to generate from the kinetic motor

[COCKPIT_CONTROLS]
RECOVERY=0
DELIVERY_PROFILE=0
MGU_H_MODE=0

This is what I used to get a controller controlled (with ctrl_ers_0) rear torque to use alongside brakesteer to make my "Active-LSD" for the R34.

Obviously, put in more sensible values but I think the syntax is right.

Are you sure that [KINETIC] section adds motors only to the rear wheels? When I tested this I have different results. It adds electrical motor to the combustion engine and power from this electric motor then travels through gear box and differentials. Which mean that when you have AWD, the power is distributed to all wheels. And in my case when I have FWD, it is distributed to the front wheels and not the rear wheels as I wanted.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back