RealityFilter

Misc RealityFilter 3.0 PRO

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dário Ussumane updated RealityFilter with a new update entry:

Minor Optimizations

Hey guys, last major update, I´ll still update if there is any bug and will still help anyone who needs it
(readme file inside the zip)

Update contains :

- Minor optimizations

- Color Grading optimization

- Pure sun glare improved

I wanna thank everyone´s help to improve this mod,
it´s been a long way since the first release, but we manage to make it look even better with every update, this only shows how important the community´s feedback...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Dário Ussumane updated RealityFilter with a new update entry:

Final Release

Hey guys, last major update, I´ll still update if there is any bug and will still help anyone who needs it
(readme file inside the zip)

Update contains :

- Minor optimizations

- Color Grading optimization

- Pure sun glare improved

I wanna thank everyone´s help to improve this mod,
it´s been a long way since the first release, but we manage to make it look even better with every update, this only shows how important the community´s feedback...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey !

Game says the PPFilter does not have Pure config ... nothing i can do, manual install, auto install,same result !

canya help me ?

thx

Color grading is broken if you don't have AC installed on the default path on the system drive. So either read this
and embed the lut into the ini, or alternatively you could manually edit the ini after setting the lut, to specify the path more relatively and end up with this:
Code:
FILE='\extension\textures\color_grading\RealityFilter 2.0.png'
either should work, but the way it's currently set up, due to having my ac install on drive L, the filter comes out as a flat desaturated mess out of the box.

Last edited:
Color grading is broken if you don't have AC installed on the default path on the system drive. So either read this
and embed the lut into the ini, or alternatively you could manually edit the ini after setting the lut, to specify the path more relatively and end up with this:
Code:
FILE='\extension\textures\color_grading\RealityFilter 2.0.png'
either should work, but the way it's currently set up, due to having my ac install on drive L, the filter comes out as a flat desaturated mess out of the box.
Enter the discord in the readme file for me to help you easier

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 169 87.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 32 16.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 56 29.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 70 36.3%