Real Time Telemetry

On XP a clear NO

On Vista a clear 'kind of' :D (but that would change in future to a 'NO')

My Vista user is a admin still I need to confirm anything I install under c:\Program...

Is the Program trying to write there? Hmmmmm, my suggestion for a future version: Write to a personal folder somewhere. (Guess it is only for the update function, isnt it?)

But great tool, am not sure whether I already said it!!! Thanks for your effort!

Modified today, available in next release
I use now C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\RealTimeTelemetry on Vista for setting and update

If you are annoying all the time that I can make a release tonight , yes , no ?

Fixed a few issues and resized icons to 45x45, then created a couple of examples of how I think it could/should look, without causing you too much work redesigning and repositioning the interface ... I hope!?!?
DingoSead - PM'd with more details of icons and locations :thumb:

First shot with a few things active:

RTTsuggestionforlayoutthingson-1.jpg

Second shot with things deactivated or off:

RTTsuggestionforlayoutthingsoff-1.jpg

damn i don't understand how i can put this to work, and i don't have a second screen! :(

LOL - buy or borrow a second screen and attach it to your laptop mate ... then you will find it absolutely stunningly useful once you try to make sense of setup changes or plan your fuel, or even during race to see how things are going :D

• Andrew Evans

yup, this tool is sexeh! i cannot live without it now :D

• Andrew Evans

hey dingo... is there any possibility this tool could work with rFactor as well? :becky:

I don't even have a second moniter but still i love this tool. I would not be able to make proper setups without it. Super thanks!

Btw what exactly do you mean with "Move Setting in User folder"? and "New wired tyre"?

This is still my favourite setup and racing companion ... feel naked racing and trying to do setups without it :good:

Guess there was no time to do the interface changes but noticed you reversed the tyre wear indicator to be the same as the those shown in the pit menu ... any other significant changes we should know of?:clap:

(also confused by the 1.4 update text in top post - if you get time, would be nice if you could explain it a little more - but if not, no beef mate ... all seems to work great :))

EDIT: Guess there was no time to do the interface enhancements - absolutely np's from my side, "whenever" is a good timescale with me :wink2:

• Nick Fine

Brilliant app - thanks a million for this. Got it running on the 2nd monitor....installed perfectly, sensed GTR....nice work fella...thanks again :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back