Real-Time Racing

• kartracer76

I'm Having trouble getting my skin to show up in the game???? What should I do? I think my .ini file is wrong :( could someone send me a basic .ini file to help me with this problem?????

thanks, kartracer76

here how your ini should be
[[[TEAM_NAME]]]
[[DRIVER_NAME]]

[Marcos MarcoRelly]
body=your file name.dds
windows_ext=your file name.dds
windows_int=your file name.dds
driver=your file name.dds
ext_driver=your file name.dds
helmet=your file name.dds
wheelcolor=1,2 or 3

I'm Having trouble getting my skin to show up in the game???? What should I do? I think my .ini file is wrong :( could someone send me a basic .ini file to help me with this problem?????

thanks, kartracer76

• kartracer76

I did that but it still wont apear in the car list ingame :( should it be in a subfolder? ie: CustomSkins\RTR Racing\RTR Racing.ini
CustomSkins\RTR Racing\MARCOS_CHASSIS_D.dds
etc....

What should I do???

I have the skin pretty much done, just want to test. Bummer is, I can't render .PSD files as .DDS on Win7 64-bit (Nvidia drivers are not supported by 64-bit).

If anyone has some kind of solution to this, I would appreciate it, 'cause I don't want to be bugging Aritan to save it for me :p

Actually it is possible to save psd file as dds in windows 7 64 bit. I made lot of skins on that platform. Maybe you should download never version of dds plugin...

I have to join only one screenshot, or i can join more when i submit my skin?

So for the dds plugins, you have to install it in the plugins directory of your photoshop 32 bits directory and use this 32 bits one to compil your work (photoshop 64 bits don't work with the Nvidia plugins).

• Bendo

Hello everyone, my name is Mauro "Bendo" Bonazzi and I'm a painter of Lisgo "www.Lisgo.it," It is an honor for me to participate in this contest.

I want to ask a question, I do not have GTR Evolution: how do I make a screenshot? Can I post a render made using 3D Studio Max?

hey guys, so we are not allowed to use other logos. But are we allowed to modify the logos we were given?

for example the logo Moritz Racing has a green and black part. Can I convert the black part in white?

2nd example...again with the Moritz Racing, can I use only the black part and therefore devide the logo in two?

hope is clear

thanks

The link in "Step 4" in the top post isn't working for me. I get a message that tells me: Andreas Hultgren, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons...

Help please :confused2:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back