Real life video footage of confirmed Assetto Corsa cars

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Hampus made a great post here with all the current confirmed cars. I would like to dedicate this thread to all the real life counterparts of the confirmed cars.

If you can find a nice (onboard) lap on Youtube or Vimeo please post them below and mention the full name of the car.

At least we have something nice to listen to when we patiently kill the time waiting for Assetto Corsa :)

Might just be the best DRIVE video so far :)
The owner of those cars has to be a pretty cool guy as well saying that if Harris did not trash his cars around the track he would be disappointed.

He´s probably sitting right now watching this video seeing his cars get flogged around the track :)

The video was actually posted for one particular guy here that i know loves the F40,

Great Video! It would been better with Giorgio Pantano xD
Anyway, what are thore "Yellow Rope" that start from the roof and finish pon the drivers seatbelt?! Also, The MP4 don't use the usual race seat with the neck/head support?
Man, i would really love to do a few laps on a GT3 car... dang! Maybe when i will be rich i could be able to affor a champ as a gentleman driver in the Blanpain Series! xD

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.