Real drivers and marketing tie-ups

Question to Kunos and for general discussion: can you tell us anything about how you plan to market the game? I only ask because it irks me to keep on hearing people in the real racing world that I really, really respect like Allan McNish, Dario Feanchitti, Darren Turner, the Radio Le Mans crew et al extolling the virtues of other games. I know they're paid to obviously, but I wonder what they'd think if they actually saw and got hold of AC? I suspect they'd be quite impressed. I know Alessandro Balzan is a fan, but he's virtually unheard of in all but the geekiest sportscar racing circles. I'd like to see and hear the game being shouted from the rooftops by some really respected drivers and figures - it definitely deserves to be noticed!

Only this one would give you some kind of credibility :D

volvo-850btcc.jpg

I think Loeb is attached to Gran Turismo.

Sadly sportscar drivers aren't that well known beyond motorsport fans because it doesnt have the huge profile of F1 or even rally. Compare MSC and TK for example, I bet most people wouldn't have any idea who Kristensen is. Oliver Gavin could easy grab a pint of milk down the local supermarket without being bombarded by idiots unlike Hamilton or Button.

Fisi would be my choice, class guy and a great driver.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back