RDRC Season 5 - Rally World

Status
Not open for further replies.
#49 Season 5 Fiesta RRC
rbr_016_zpsa9bf4096.jpg

nbruce_49_zps872444c8.jpg

Awesome Promo video!

Also who's exactly on the staff for the video stuff. I'd like to chat with you guys on organization and what each of us are doing :) (as well as get ya guy's contact info if possible)

BTW... just a quick thing resume thing. I'm co-editor for Project M videos!
here's a few samples

Hey Juen-Jen, nice videos!
at the moment Norbert Serben and Fernando Agapito are the head of media production,
probably best to get in touch with them about it all :thumbsup:
maybe easiest way is to make a PM with both of them?

Ah yes, it was Damien:)

Is he still around?

I think there wasn't a video for the last few rounds, but I can be wrong. It's been a long time since the last time I was on RD(After TPS had gone).

Ah yes, it was Damien:)

Is he still around?

I think there wasn't a video for the last few rounds, but I can be wrong. It's been a long time since the last time I was on RD(After TPS had gone).

Damien is still around, he is the guy who makes the Rally Club "banners". And, it doesn't take too much to change the graphics to 2013 style if he wants to, or allows other to do it :)
So, that won't be any problem I guess :)

Are you the Co-Driver of Reid? I think the higher names is always the Driver, the lower one the Co-Driver. No?

It also seems like people sometimes forget to change the windows:p

EDIT: But that Proton looks cool...:)

Hmm... I should've done my research better then with my example :D Anyway, doesn't matter to me which way around the names are on the window because it looks better with Reid on top :)

The Mäkinen-image... Back in those days the name of the person sitting on that side was the name on top. On the left side was the name of the driver on top, on the right side the name of the co-driver was on top. I remember I was puzzeled by this back then, when I was drawing and designing cars at the age of 12/13 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back