RDRC S1 - Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll post all the skins used in the league in this thread, with images and links, if you want to use them in replays.

Note: please try to submit your skins by Monday night, before the first round of the championship. I'll upload a skin pack then for John, and anyone else interested.

Skin pack here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6335348/rdrc skins.rar

Ondrej Kapal,

Robb Kulcsar, [url=http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6335348/rdrc%20skins/robb%20kulcsar.exe]Download

28323d1282838207-rdrc-skins-untitled.jpg

Senad Subasic, Download

richardburnsrallysse201z.jpg

Damien Jones, Download

conartist206.jpg

Warren Dawes, Download

28140d1282291983-rdrc-media-center-peugeot-206_rousselot.jpg

Hampus Jansson, Download

28305d1282777171-rdrc-skins-richardburnsrally_sse-2010-08-25-22-37-33-91.jpg

Jakub Sulej, Download

28317d1282810202-rdrc-skins-sulej_skin.jpg

Lukasz Demolin, Download

acc01.jpg

Chris Williamson, Download

NRally1.jpg

I have the skin in my PC, but it's pretty big, 64MB, .rar is only 14MB, if anyone can tell what to do with it, to upload it somewhere or something, I'll gladly do it.:cool:

Robb, I just need the textures folder and the model name of the car so when I do the video I can have the right skins on the various cars for the video clips. Assuming you want to send me replays to be included, this of course is not required, just a bit of fun I am adding to the whole rally thing.

Cheers

Thanks Senad, exactly the same link I used last night and tried 2 hours to save file .dds but didn't worked. I have PS 3 , don't know why.

Try it again , now works, thanks Senad !

Sad again , I noticed that incar I have a black whindshield , so I guess I have to drop my skin if I can't sort it out.

Looks like you need to edit the alpha channel to match your new text
Ctrl-click the layer thumbnail in Photoshop to select the non-transparent parts, switch to the alpha channel and fill the selection with white.

Ok, thanks again Damien, I think I got everything sorted. Not sure if the scrape bit turned out okay, but we'll see.

Might have a go in creating my own skin for Season 2, but I'm even worse in design than in RBR :eek:

richardburnsrallysse201z.jpg

richardburnsrallysse201a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back