RDRC S1 sign-up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the instructions from Rick I'm filling my request here.

Łukasz Demolin - Subaru Impreza N14 - Premier - DB Motorsports - Maggot666PL

Funds for keepin' the Hyundai up and runnin' simply dried out after dreadful performance during the last round of RDRC; that, combined with John's medical problems (wish you all the best!) forced us to roll the trusty, more familiar Subaru Impreza N14 from the garage. It needed a little hammering on fenders here and there and wishbones in the rear left were seriously worn, but car should be up and runnin' for tomorrow's practice (lack of preparations, as always); also we decided to run under own banner (freeing up a slot if anyone is interested in joining), derived from "Demolin Boys" name coined by Brian Clancy ;).

Hopefully next rounds won't be as frustrating as previous ones.

I'd say in the outright classification I should keep the points ("both of them" ;)), but of course I start in Premier from 0. New team scores only in Premier, old points stay in RCR. That's my way of looking at it at least.

Hi, I have news for you: I quit my team and I'm in search of a new one. We had some issues (actually no word from his side what so ever) and we agree, form my side only :), to part.
So, I don't want to start a new team, rather want to join someone's, I'm waiting for requests, if is oke starting with the 3rd race, if not, with the next one. And if no one is interested with my services, I'll race independent.

Oscar Hardwick - Subaru Imprezza 2000 - Premier League - E-Team - oscarhardwick

My first RD league and my first rally league. Another driver from the UK but no colin mcrae i can guarantee you that :)

If for any reason i cannot sign up or my sign up is wrong please let me know.

Thanks,

Oscar.

E: I see unlicensed member in my user section to the left, i guess it is best to ignore this post before that changes, my mistake, sorry.

LOL, sorry you've joined up now. No going back;)

Welcome to The RDRC Oscar. We still have 2 weeks untill the next round and I'm sure you will be "licensed" by then. Don't forget to join in the club rallies to get that all important practice in.

• Chris Wilkinson

Chris Wilkinson - Subaru Impreza N14 Prodrive - Premier League - Sonicrealms Racing - Wilko868

Great to have you aboard :welcome:

If you haven't tried joining an online rally yet, I can set up a test session for you, if you want.

Too bad the championship event is next week, club rallies are great for gathering experience.
Luckily, round 4 should be the easiest one yet, in my opinion at least. But I like snow :)

Hi Krzysztof, great to see another Blue Flagger joining us, hope you have fun Rallying. Hope to see you in some of our Rally Club Events too, they can be an excellent way to get to grips with RBR whilst having lots of fun at the same time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back