RDRC - Job offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
RDRC Video Promotions Officer

The Team at RDRC is currently looking for a member to create and post the Round Videos that have been so popular in the past.

It has been said that one of the reasons our championship has had such a hugh increase in participation this season was due to Senad's great work each event and Ondrej's wonderful promo. In the effort to continue that tread and provide something extra for those competing we want to re-introduce this aspect of the championship.

For season 3 of the championship you will be given a minimum of 20 replays per round to edit down to a video to match or beat the creations from Senad last season (about 10mins long would be good). It does take a lot of work and as we want to make this a constant part of the championship we want someone that can continue this for the entire season, not just once or twice. However if we get a number of people wanting to take on the responsability then splitting the workload would be encouraged.

You will also become part of the RDRC Directing team and be able to have your say in the rule creation process.

For anyone interested please contact any of the team

Senad Subasic, Lukasz Demolin, Ondrej Kapal or Rick Bamford

and let us know. If you can post a sample of you work it might even help with the selection.

Rick Bamford

(RDRC Director)

I can contribute upto some extent for this... What is the basic requirement of hardware/software config of the system, cos in my system while i make the 30 secs video using fraps sometimes when the car comes closer to the camera the frame rates fall down yielding a jittering video output..

Let me know if I can contribute my bit in this way to this community...

I recorded 540p video with my mediocre computer. Worked okay most of the time, 50-something FPS with Fraps. Had some issues only with the Group B Peugeot, FPS dropped to 20-something.

Athlon 64 x2 6000+
3GB DDR2

RDRC Clerk of Course (Session creator)

The team at RDRC is currently looking for a member to create & manage sessions and correlate & post the results.

One of the most important jobs in the RDRC is the Clerk of Course, this is the person that creates every session we drive in and correlates and posts the results after each event. After 2 seasons and many great events, our current Clerk of Course, Senad Subasic, has decided to move away from this position.

The Clerk of Course has the responsibility to create each session the RDRC uses, making sure to get the stages, weather and mods correct and consistent across the entire weekend. It is also very important to remember that one member cannot have more than 3 sessions open at one time, therefore you must be able to commit to creating sessions and retrieving results for the duration of the event. It takes a major commitment from the member that hold this position, however it is the most important in the team.

You will also become a member of the RDRC Directing team and be part of the decision making process during the year.

For anyone the is interested, please contact the following members of the team

Rick Bamford, Lukasz Demolin, Ondrej Kapal

For more information on what the role involves please contact Senad.

Rick Bamford

(RDRC Director)

RDRC Clerk of Course (Session creator)

The team at RDRC is currently looking for a member to create & manage sessions and correlate & post the results.

One of the most important jobs in the RDRC is the Clerk of Course, this is the person that creates every session we drive in and correlates and posts the results after each event. This position will need to be filled before the start of season 4.

The Clerk of Course has the responsibility to create each session the RDRC uses, making sure to get the stages, weather and mods correct and consistent across the entire weekend. It is also very important to remember that one member cannot have more than 3 sessions open at one time, therefore you must be able to commit to creating sessions and retrieving results for the duration of the event. It takes a major commitment from the member that hold this position, however it is the most important in the team.

You will also become a member of the RDRC Directing team and be part of the decision making process during the year.

For anyone the is interested, please contact

Rick Bamford or Ondrej Kapal

For more information on what the role involves please contact Senad Subasic.

Rick Bamford

(RDRC Director)

RDRC Joint Clerk of Course (Session creator)

The team at RDRC is currently looking for a member to assist Pete Mull with the creation & managment of sessions and correlate & post the results.

One of the most important jobs in the RDRC is the Clerk of Course, this is the person that creates every session we drive in and correlates and posts the results after each event. This position will need to be filled before the start of season 4.

THIS IS A JOINT POSITION. Pete has been working hard over the last couple of months to create the required files and programs. The main area where assistance will be needed is in the creation of SOME sessions during the season.

For anyone that is interested, please contact
Rick Bamford or Pete Mull

For more information on what the role involves please contact Pete Mull.

Rick Bamford

(RDRC Co-Ordinator)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back