RDHPC - Round 6 @ Mount Panorama - Sun 8th March 2015

Yves Larose

Premium
bathurst_LOADING.jpg

All drivers in the main list are expected to show. Absentees who do not report at least 24 hours before the event may find themselves removed from the league.

Here we go its the final round of the championship, lots of close battles left to be done for the final standing positions to be gained or lost so nothing is played yet.

Trackpack: Download (Same pack as in the download thread)
Skinpack: Download (Same pack as in the download thread)

Event details
Track:
Mount Panorama
Practice: Open from Tuesday 3rd March 2015
Qualification: 20.10 GMT ( 30 Minutes, Unlimited laps)
Warm-up: 20.40 GMT ( 5 Minutes)
Race: 20.45 GMT ( 26 Laps ) Mandatory pitstop for a minimum of 2 tires between lap 8 and 14
RDHPC - Pitstop Guide

Server password:
click here
Racing rules: click here

Server settings
Flag Rules:
Black only
Fuel usage: Normal
Tire usage: Normal
Mechanical failures: Time scaled
Type of start: Standing ( No formation lap)
Driving aids allowed: Only auto clutch is allowed

Track map
Bathurst track map.png

Red Zone - On Lap 1, the entire start straight and turn 1 is considered a red zone. This simply means that the replay of the start and turn 1 will be looked at automatically - any incidents caused by overly aggressive behaviour or rules being broken will be punished harshly. It is a league, so be competitive, but don't destroy other people's races.

Even if you haven't signed up for the entire league it is possible to take part of the races (both of them) to do so you just have to use that format and choose one of the liveries that is not already taken, numbers in blue are the liveries available and numbers in red are already taken.

#2 #5 #8 #9 #11 #14 #17 #19 #23 #26 #34 #44 #45 #46 #52 #58 #59 #61 #68 #69 #70 #77 #80 #81#82 #439 #450 #539 #921 #963

Name:
Car number:

Main entry list

1. Jarek Kostowski
  2. Silvino Rodrigues
  3. Christian Stanjek
  4. Ghilherme Silva
  5. Sven-Arne Andersson
  6. Ross McGregor
  7. Allan Ramsbottom
  8. Ondrej Kapal
  9. Denis Betty
  10. Hans Sneep
  11. Stig Bidstrup
  12. Yves Larose
  13. Jack Smith
  14. Phil Shillitoe
  15. Rui F. Martins
  16. Jernej Simoncic
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Driver
  30. Driver
Additional sign up
  1. Paolo Breme #5

Reported absents

1. Rui F. Martins
  2. Phil Shillitoe
Teamspeak is not mandatory but its highly recommended as its makes easier to communicate and to get to know the guy's you race with, its also lots of fun.:)

Last edited:

Yves Larose

Premium
Track Bounderies
On this track there is some exceptions to the white line rule and the pit exit rule is that you have to stay to the left of the cones and not cross them until there are none left and you have to stay to the left of the track until Turn 2.

Pit exit
Pit exit.jpg

Turn 2 exit
Turn 2 exit.jpg

you are allowed to go as close to the wall on the exit of the turn and cross the white lines with all 4 wheels.

Turn 12
Skyline 1.jpg

Allowed
Skyline 2.jpg

Not allowed
Skyline 3.jpg

Turn 20, 21 and 22
The chase 1.jpg

Allowed

The chase 2.jpg

Allowed

The chase 3.jpg

Not allowed

Last edited:
Imminent championship calculations:
Ross wins if he finishes in top 20.
If Ross finishes 21th, Jarek must win the race to win the series.
If Ross finishes below 21th, Jarek needs top 2.
If Ross doesn't show up for the race, Jarek needs top 5.

#notoveryet
Even more interesting:
Where does Jarek have to finish to stay in second overall,
if Jernej makes first or second once again ;).

What a race... just when I thought I had a chance to win after Ross' problems at the start, I spun off at the Kink. And when I recovered p2 I spun at the weird chicane brakezone at the top of the mountain xD It was allright till the 1st corner of lap 15...

Exiting turn 1 and seeing Guilherme and Ross coming almost wheel to wheel out of pitlane right in front of me. It was amazing racing in the next laps, it was really fantastic :D Also going through the Kink side by side 2 times with Guilherme will remain in my memory for a long time :p Too bad the engine failed for him..at least I then had one peaceful last lap :)

Grats Ross, incredible pace today, well deserved title :)

Hey guys I thought it would be interesting to compare the setups, I really wonder what tire pressures, camber and springs you used :D
I had max camber, pressures around 210-215 and 50-45 springs, and 60-13 ARB. I'd also want negative diff power, how can the car understeer at full lock and full throttle :D I ran 15 power and 40 coast.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 93 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 128 26.2%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 85 17.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 43 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 49 10.0%
  • €3001-5000