RDHCS S10 Attendance Reporting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
This will be the thread where you will be required to indicate your attendance for the Rounds of RDHCS S10. Each round will have its own thread, and will be created after I have informed you of the Round password by PM.

To indicate your attendance, please "like" the post relevant to the Round you are replying to.

To indicate non-attendance (or if you are unsure of your attendance), you need to post a reply.

If you have not responded to the thread by 18.00 London time on the day of the Race, you will be deemed to be attending.

2 "No-shows" during the season will result in your removal from the League.

I cannot "like" my own posts, so I will only post when I cannot attend, and will use the "non posting = attending" rule above.

This will be the thread where you will be required to indicate your attendance for the Rounds of RDHCS S10. Each round will have its own thread, and will be created after I have informed you of the Round password by PM.
To indicate your attendance, please "like" the post relevant to the Round you are replying to.
To indicate non-attendance (or if you are unsure of your attendance), you need to post a reply.
If you have not responded to the thread by 18.00 London time on the day of the Race, you will be deemed to be attending.
I cannot "like" my own posts, so I will only post when I cannot attend, and will use the "non posting = attending" rule above.

Ondrej Kapal Norman Bruce its a bit late to post that you wont be showing up,
i do realise that we can all have problems but we also have to work to rules.

Senad Subasic you have not posted anything here to say you will not be attending the race .. :(

And i only see 13 likes in the S10 - Round 4 - Motodrom Schottenring You all know what you must do, so please follow the simple rules we have set out.
( if you don't like me i understand :cry:just make a post that your attending or not attending )

Thank you to all others that posted correctly:thumbsup:

Rupe I am aware of the rules :) I just thought it might be polite from my side to give reason for my not showing up you know. With all consequences it takes :) The fault is all mine.

It was just like Senad said, an unplanned MIA. I am having a rally race from tomorrow to sunday and the car must be all set ;)

The fact you guys posted puts a smile on my face,:) these thing do indeed crop up..
i was nearly there myself with my crook back and had left it to late to cancel in the proper time scale.
i raced and i am now suffering.. (fool of a took)
i had to cover all the points. and use the same rule across the board..
you did like the post to say your attending :thumbsup:
and then the unexpected turned up.. this is life and this is a game to be enjoyed in your life..

its more a reminder to all that im trying to keep things going but i need your help in doing so
if i looked at the likes posted only 13 people will be racing..
i felt really bad for this.. Stuart leaves and the next league event only 13 people said they would turning up:(
luckily we had a good attendance:)

i don't do stress also:D (there is a little button called the power switch so that doesn't happen its not worth it).. just making sure we stick on track with the rules that are in place..

if any body does not get home in time for the present rule of 1800 hours you can let me know...
if i dont know these things i cant do much about it..
and as i said there is always the unexpected can crop up.. :)

S10 - Round 5 - Tue 23/04/13 - Portland70 (USA)
Please respond on this post using the guidelines below
Password has been sent to all participants.
Either Knut Omdal Tveito or Rupe Wilson will respond to any quires.​
To indicate your attendance, please "like" the post relevant to the Round you are replying to.(THIS POST)
This post section is for the sole use of attendances and Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back