RD GT Championship 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank sadly I agree with most of the voices here. I think this place should be.... mostly fun ;) But....its yours
Don't forget we already did this in 3 other leagues, so I am not sure why there is such commotion all of the sudden.

And the great plus from those leagues was that we barely had any dropouts. In comparison we had a dropout of 50 % of the field in many other leagues, in the leagues with the rule the field stayed mostly intact!

Also, some of the people so against in actually drove in those leagues with the rules already there :rolleyes:.

Coming from being involved with the MX5 Cup series we just had, the rule made sure that a lot of people showed up for the races. Yes, there were a few who had the premiums revoked for missing the races, but we all look it them on a case-by-case basis, so if it is a serious issue, we use discretion. I think that this rule weeds out any driver who would not be serious about the series.

Also, this series is the biggest one RD has had in a while, and because of the fact that extra drivers can be in the series, it shouldn't be as difficult to get a team on track compared to just getting a single driver out on track.

A 1 year ban from league races would suffice, you treat us like we are kids to be honest.
Edit: and by the way, the way i see it, only people who didnt go on vacations raced on that mx5 cup, therefore most of us who want to be in this one didn't even read those rules.

A 1 year ban from league races would suffice, you treat us like we are kids to be honest.
Edit: and by the way, the way i see it, only people who didnt go on vacations raced on that mx5 cup, therefore most of us who want to be in this one didn't even read those rules.
So let me just get what you are saying....

The better solution would be to ban drivers from league racing for one year? In addition to canceling their premium and taking them out of the league?

And I will say that the rules are clearly stated in the general rules of the MX5 Cup series.

Now, don't get me wrong, if I were a driver, I'd be hard-pressed to join as well due to the possibility of missing a race. But, there will be a lot more drivers who are more determined to join and race every race. Those are the drivers the RD wants to have race in the series'.

But trust me, I understand how you may feel.

This works for us Stelios, your last AC race sign up is from more than a year ago, I am honestly wondering what you are doing here. And your last league sign up was the RDTCC where these rules were used as well, where you had to withdraw for different reasons.

It is ok to not agree, no one is asking you to sign up and whoever signs up agrees to the laid out rules in a respectable manner.

This works for us Stelios, your last AC race sign up is from more than a year ago, I am honestly wondering what you are doing here. And your last league sign up was the RDTCC where these rules were used as well, where you had to withdraw for different reasons.

It is ok to not agree, no one is asking you to sign up and whoever signs up agrees to the laid out rules in a respectable manner.
I didn't renew because i didn't like the way this portal was ran.

What am i doing here? You mean i should just leave you alone?

Ill just be quit, have fun.

Why cause commotion but do sign up in another league with the same rules and as you just said, you don't like the portal. So feel free.

Listen, the stats show that more people stay involved with the rule. Is it a cutthroat rule? Yes. But if you had a better solution that would keep drivers around the same percentage, go ahead and think of a solution.

Why cause commotion but do sign up in another league with the same rules and as you just said, you don't like the portal. So feel free.
I loved this portal for many years. I don't like how it is being RAN now, don't paraphrase my words.
ACRL has not the same rules if that is what you mean.
I will stop causing "commotion" now.

Manager name: Pierre Cavillon (Speedyx56)
Team Name:
S56 Design
Nationality:
French

Number Car#1:

Number Car#2:

Car make and model:
Lamborghini Huracan GT3

Hello. I'm from Portugal. I would like to participate in this championship, but I have no Team.
Someone take me or, we join to form a Team?
Preferred cars AMG GT3, Z4 GT3 and Nismo GT3.
I do not know how to do skins.
My perfered nº 53

Jose Vasconcelos
Portugal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back