Not open for further replies.
Manager name: Craig Patteson (Craig Patteson
Team Name: Priority 1 Motorsport
Nationality: British

Number Car#1 77

Number Car#2 17

Car make and model: McLaren 650S GT3

Last edited:
Sounds like I have a McLaren seat free for anyone who is willing to help with setups and has reasonableto good pace. Also must be ready that I might get annoyingly chatty during sessions.

Absences
  • No absences are accepted. Team Manager must find a suitable replacement in case it is needed.
  • This is one of the most important parts of the league briefing you need to understand! When you sign up to the RDGTC, we expect you to be present during all the races. This commitment shows respect to the league, your fellow drivers and the organisation.
And there it ends for me. As it is many times.

The league being more important than the impossibility for some to be there at all times.

Absences
  • No absences are accepted. Team Manager must find a suitable replacement in case it is needed.
  • This is one of the most important parts of the league briefing you need to understand! When you sign up to the RDGTC, we expect you to be present during all the races. This commitment shows respect to the league, your fellow drivers and the organisation.
And there it ends for me. As it is many times.

The league being more important than the impossibility for some to be there at all times.

If you sign up as a reserve driver in an existing team, you can drive in fewer rounds than six.

People that can't enter all rounds can still join a team and maybe drive half the rounds or whichever number of rounds they chose to run. Theoretically, a car can have 6 different drivers during the course of championship. All we ask is all 14 teams to provide 2 cars in all rounds.

I have ordered a new PC which should be here in time for the start of this series. I am very interested in joining a team that will run the BMW. It looks like I should be available for all race meets however am happy to be a third driver in a team. My Premium membership just ran out and I will get it again when my new PC is here.

Hi, would anyone take me to team? Possibly wont be able to be on all events, but will be on Monza, Brands Hatch, and Spa (and I would like to book these events for me to drive) . The rest I cant be sure for now.

Sean Fleming
Deciding on a car as only recently moved to PC and Assetto Corsa. Likely Z4 GT3 but want to test Audi and Lambo.
Been racing for several seasons in the Xbox one project cars league ran by Michael Watts.
I'll sign up for Premium Membership, never seen this as a requirement before? Are we trying to be iracing? ;)
Looking forwards to this league!

Sean Fleming
Deciding on a car as only recently moved to PC and Assetto Corsa. Likely Z4 GT3 but want to test Audi and Lambo.
Been racing for several seasons in the Xbox one project cars league ran by Michael Watts.
I'll sign up for Premium Membership, never seen this as a requirement before? Are we trying to be iracing? ;)
Looking forwards to this league!
Hey mate, the PC club and league races are running from expensive servers that we have to rent, it is all dedicated so it brings a lot of bonuses in terms of organization and joining, we got a lot more control, but it comes at a cost!

Hey mate, the PC club and league races are running from expensive servers that we have to rent, it is all dedicated so it brings a lot of bonuses in terms of organization and joining, we got a lot more control, but it comes at a cost!

Got it. Didn't know you are renting dedicated servers. Where is the race server being hosted? Can I assume Europe? If so, what's the usual performance impacts (if any) on someone based in the US?
Cheers mate.

In case you missed it. Now with both numbers:

Manager name: Allan Roloff Groth (ARG1980)
Team Name: Copenhagen APEX
Nationality: Danish

Number Car#1: 35, Allie Ferrie (UK)

Number Car#2: 22, Gustavo Stiebler (Brazil)
Car make and model: Lamborghini Huracan GT3

Got it. Didn't know you are renting dedicated servers. Where is the race server being hosted? Can I assume Europe? If so, what's the usual performance impacts (if any) on someone based in the US?
Cheers mate.

The servers are based in EU, (Netherland if I'm not mistaken).
According to my experience, as long as your connexion is stable, there's no troubles.
But maybe @Matheus Machado , or another non EU driver can confirm that?

Cheers mate.
US should be perfectly fine, I race in Brazil and never had any issues unless there is huge packet loss.
But that would give issues even if you were the neighbor of the hosting companies.

I have ordered a new PC which should be here in time for the start of this series. I am very interested in joining a team that will run the BMW. It looks like I should be available for all race meets however am happy to be a third driver in a team. My Premium membership just ran out and I will get it again when my new PC is here.

Hello Sam,
I'm in the same position (just a week ahead as I've just built a new gaming PC). I'm signing up for premium membership today and was looking at driving the Z4 GT3.
I'm also needing a team mate.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering