RD GT Championship 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absence report for Dubravko Vuckovic
RDGTC S6 Round 5: Portimao - Sunday February 5th 2012
Reason: my younger daughter birthday ...first one :)...date is 2.3. and i have fight to have party today so than i can drive tomorow but like always wife win with good arguments..so i cant drive tommorow.

P.S.
Maybeeee weather will be soo f...up..than nobody come and i can drive but that is a so little chance and better to give up one more round and give somone a chance tio drive who is sure...:(..this race dates in S6 dont like me..:)..so again see you guys in Div2...:)

Only 2 rounds left, it's such a shame this is not a 10 round championship.
Agree. I think, that it's better when championship sonsists of 8-12 rounds. Thus, this competition requiers stability and versatility on different tracks, with different conditions (weather, race times and etc.), but at the same time, it allows the possibility of single failure, such as disco, stupid accident or no-show (five round champs do not forgive such things).

agree, but already we're down to 16 guys in grid2, the longer championships produce 5-7 player grids at the end of the season, and that is no fun at all.

Yes, I agree. The last F1 League I took part in had so many drop-outs that we had to forget about the points and merge FOUR divisions into one group for the last few races :eek: There are 20 drivers in the Div 2 entry list for this round, though: Portimao entry list

It would have been great to have some more races in this season...I won't know where to apply my photoshop skills when it's finished! :D But the guys have done a great job to get it in before the RDTCC.

agree, but already we're down to 16 guys in grid2, the longer championships produce 5-7 player grids at the end of the season, and that is no fun at all.
So now you know why we are so carefull with creating a second division..... We rather have a single division with 16 reserves, than a situation like we had last round.

But the main reason for having this league set up in only 5 rounds, is a time issue. When we started this league, it was just before Christmas and Newyear. Since last year had both of those days on sundays, we where kinda limited in time, knowing that we already decided to have RDTCC starting in March again. RD Staff tries to plan leagues way ahead, so we have enough time to prepare, and discuss formats and stuff. The positive thing about this is the professionallity of the leagues we host here, but it can have it's limits as well. And to be honest, I rather drive 5 rounds in a decently organized league, then 8 rounds in a halfly organized league, or with so many drop outs. It's all up to choices :)

Not having a go Marco, I have loved the races I have done, the format, race length driving standards. It's just unfortunate that when a series is as good as this it always goes over to fast.

Not having a go Marco, I have loved the races I have done, the format, race length driving standards. It's just unfortunate that when a series is as good as this it always goes over to fast.
Lol ;) Einsteins relativity theory :)

The best explanation I ever heard was:
Time is relative. If you have your hands on a beautiful woman, 1 minute seems to be over in a second. If you have your hands on a burning redheated frying pan, 1 minute can seem like ages :)

It's the same here. When a series is experienced as a positive thing, it seems to be over way to soon. When you are not in the right form or zone within a championship, it can last for ages in your ideas :)

Absences again closed, don't understand that.. I'm resigning from the league, haven't got a slightest motivation to parctice for it. I was so stoked in december but the full month wait just ate my enthusiasm completely.

what skin do i take the the Aston Martin DB9? i hear you cannot take the stock one, im looking for the skin pack but can't find it.

i heard there are some standard rd skins in there for the cars.

Cheers.

Absences again closed, don't understand that.. I'm resigning from the league, haven't got a slightest motivation to parctice for it. I was so stoked in december but the full month wait just ate my enthusiasm completely.

I do understand that the absence is closed, it is clearly stated in the intro and info that you can report absence till friday prior to the race, we already leave it open till Saturday so we are very flexible on this matter....

On the otherside, I do not understand you :) Signing up for a league but no motivation....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back