RD GT Championship 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing the replays of the Marco's and me accident I've seen that Sbordoni lost control first, got control again, Bijl lost control to evade Sbordoni and got into a spin which I could never ever evade, however it looked lame when you watch my action cam on the Audi but on the TV camera's it looked like a heavy crash :p

True Ricardo. I had to look into the replay to see what had exactly happend as well. I was convinced I hit Marco Sbordoni as well. Like said, I missed him at an inch.

Looking back, I should have gone to the left side of the track. Bad choice, but it was a split second decision which turned out to be the wrong one.

True Ricardo. I had to look into the replay to see what had exactly happend as well. I was convinced I hit Marco Sbordoni as well. Like said, I missed him at an inch.

Looking back, I should have gone to the left side of the track. Bad choice, but it was a split second decision which turned out to be the wrong one.

Marco i'm sure that if you gone to the left side i gone in the left side too...ahahhahaha

Tommi you're right but I was confused at the start because in formation lap I followed the car in front of me, on replay I saw you're a little late at the start and wanted to overtake me (I was confused). I was thinking that you are behind me.

BIG SORRY ,MY MISTAKE!!

Sorry once again because I ruin your race

Don´t look guy front of you, he is 2 place ahead of you! But ruin my race..noup..well, I tried pass you fast as I could but result was bad. **** happens, np.

Respect for the Aston, your car didn't even get suspension damage while I collided with you on your left front :p

Had a nice practice session yesterday. Setup is done. Looking forward to this race. What a nice track Algarve is. Tricky, but nice. Still need to find a little bit more speed in some parts, but I am satisfied for the moment :) Can't wait till sunday :)

1.39.00 is a fast time I think. I saw Div1 drivers do that time :) Offcourse, I do not know if that was race setup, or qualy.
1.44 will be a nice race pace I think. So for qualifi, try to aim somewhere in the middle :)

Times are based on 1 single session, so I might be off a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.6%