RD GT Championship 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to do this stuff all on the iPhone today (just got back from a surgery in the hospital) and costed me a lot of time. Once i wanted to post the thread the connection dropped and had to do it all over again :(

Corrected it now, sorry

With me only finishing one race so far in the season, I have to put up a good show here in the final. Don't want to end up as the worst positioned norwegian in the league :wink:

Last minute drop-out. Caught a cold over the weekend and scored me a headache. I spent some time behind the wheel today, but I am in no shape to compete. Sorry for dropping a spot on the grid.

Guys,i entered to make some practice and the pedals are making me problems again,but this time i can't resolve the problem at all..i think i will buy another wheel,the brake pedal stays on even if i have brake deadzone to 10%..not always,but many times after i brake it remain pushed..i don't know why. I think i won't be able to run this race,i am fully nervous and i can't make anything with the brake on..the car is very slow..i am sorry and i hope i can get it solved till the race,bram,i am sorry:(

Lost it at the chicane tried to slow down and get control but the tire wall came to fast and I lost a tire and my engine died. Not exactly how I would end my season. :frown:

Aaaaaaaargh!!!

I started from third last in S2, but had to move out of the order and drop to the rear of the field as I got blue flags on the formation lap. Then, after 13 minutes or something like that, my screen-driver decides to shut down when I am about to enter the final corner of the lap. I hear a crash, but see only a black screen, and the game does not want to listen to any of the buttons...

Went out with a boom, but really not the way I wanted to round up a season filled with problems. Thanks to Bram and the other organizers, hopefully I will be back stronger in the next season :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back