AC RDEC 2023 Registration

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
The garage 56 mod is finally available for download :) Looks like they may still have a couple bugs to iron out, but I took it our around Le Mans for a few laps, and it's the kind of drive I hoped it would be :thumbsup:. Lots of torque, pulls out of the chicanes quickly up in third gear, you can feel the weight move around on braking and turning. It's so cool what modders have made with AC.

I reserve this car for next years Le Mans Brian :D It even has a blue interior running light if we were to introduce day/night for next year :geek:

Link to the facebook group to download

Link to the post

Last edited:
The garage 56 mod is finally available for download :) Looks like they may still have a couple bugs to iron out, but I took it our around Le Mans for a few laps, and it's the kind of drive I hoped it would be :thumbsup:. Lots of torque, pulls out of the chicanes quickly up in third gear, you can feel the weight move around on braking and turning. It's so cool what modders have made with AC.

I reserve this car for next years Le Mans Brian :D It even has a blue interior running light if we were to introduce day/night for next year :geek:

Very cool, thanks for sharing Robert. But I don't see any download for the mode (is no under the file tab in the link, may some where I over looked):confused:

awesome, thanks for the update on this. i'll have to check it out and take it for a spin...!

Hi guys is it to late to sign up

Hi Joe, not too late at all. Let me know which car before friday evening's first qualy session.

Round 6 thread is here with more details.

Hi Joe, not too late at all. Let me know which car before friday evening's first qualy session.

Round 6 thread is here with more details.

Thank you I will jump on the server tonight and test a few cars out as I'm undecided at the moment
Also is there a link for the track and password for server please

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea