AC RDEC 2023 Registration

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
A question about the multiple quali sessions: how is our spot on the grid determined?

Yesterday, it seems I was placed taking into consideration my Q6 (the Sunday one) time, where I did a much faster time in the Saturday session.

A question about the multiple quali sessions: how is our spot on the grid determined?

Yesterday, it seems I was placed taking into consideration my Q6 (the Sunday one) time, where I did a much faster time in the Saturday session.

That is odd. It should have placed you based on the saturday. Unless there was a strange cut detected somewhere it was likely due to folks joining/leaving the event after the first qualy. I was in both those same qualys and it pulled my Saturday time.

I will tidy up the entry list, but in future if we are full on friday evening i won't be swapping drivers in/out as it can possibly create issue with grid slots.

I have DNFed in one round, missed another and look like I won't be free for the Le Mans race either after all. Can I please withdraw from this championship and let someone on the reserve list take my place please. Sorry to do this but what I thought was a free calendar has just filled up this summer.

I have DNFed in one round, missed another and look like I won't be free for the Le Mans race either after all. Can I please withdraw from this championship and let someone on the reserve list take my place please. Sorry to do this but what I thought was a free calendar has just filled up this summer.

Thanks for the notice Edward. Pity the stars didn't align :(

Looks like some people are hard at work bringing the Le Mans Garage 56 NASCAR entry to Assetto Corsa :thumbsup:
350135532_246908334611220_7755262716556966068_n.jpg

Anyway we can get a single NASCAR entry for next weekend? :laugh:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 374 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%