RDCCC S3 - Chevrolet Camaro Cup (Race On)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yves Larose

Premium
RDCCC S3 - Media

Camaro.png

What is this?

This is the RaceDepartment Chevrolet Camaro Cup Media thread. In here everyone can post their movies and screenshots.

Notes

• Please resize images/screenshots to roughly 640x480.
  • Movies may be embedded.
  • Do not post reactions. Rather click the Thanks button.

nope thats not the surprise and the server is fixed :) the surprise is a live broadcast but it might not happen since i don't have anybody to commentate the race and work out the cameras. the only hope we have to have a live broadcast is that Simon will be available and i will only know that almost at the last minute.

Hi Yves, or any racing staff member.

Server is on 43 minutes instead of laps.

(or is that our surprise, can do that with no pitstop)

nope thats not the surprise and the server is fixed :) the surprise is a live broadcast but it might not happen since i don't have anybody to commentate the race and work out the cameras. the only hope we have to have a live broadcast is that Simon will be available and i will only know that almost at the last minute.

Ouch,then I should be practiced that I dont ****ed myself on live TV :redface:

Well, that couldn't have been worse really.

Last race of the season, and I smash my car into a tyre barrier on lap 6, ripping its splitter off (seriously, these feel like their attached with blue tack) and then just not giving two f***s seen as I'm now last.

In practice, the car just felt slow, and unstable in every braking zone. Nothing I did helped, so braking was just hit and hope.

In quali, I must've made something like five or more mistakes, and end up with something like a 1:38. Piece of s-h-i-t driver at fault here, ME.

Car felt a little bit better in the race after dropping the roll bars to zero, but I still couldn't really do anything in the car. If I even attemped to pick up my pace, the car would try to fall off the road. Under braking for the last corner, I don't know what happened. Something weird, and the car went sliding left into a tyre barrier.

I really shouldn't have bothered today. My driving this week has been nothing but crap, and I am really wondering why I even signed up to RD when judging by some recent races, I'm not improving, just getting into posistions where I cause havoc for others.

Sorry for wasting your time in signing up for this league. I just could never get fast in this, without constant events and compitition like I have driving my WTCC Alfa.

Leagues juat aren't the place to be learning a car. So I dought I'll do any leagues in the future that have never had any normal club racing before. its just how I learn, by constantly racing a car, several times a week. I know my Alfa really well, and don't like to drive any other touring car, just because, I'm so intuned with the Alfa.

So say a Formula Masters league is advertised. If I wanted to race that, I would jum on every FM event that I could realistically do. Get used to the car, the fights in them, and how to set them up for me.

Nothing wrong with the league itself, one very good league set up here, but I was just utter crap at this. Only way I remember making posistions in these races, were mainly due to people dropping connection, Yay me.

Really need to have a think about my racing in anything outside of a FWD touring car. And even then, I still can't get fast enough in that, due to the fact that I'm a lonely git and have nobody to run with during practice.

I HATE MY SIM LIFE!

First of all, huge thanks to Yves for setting up this season! :)

As always I suck in qually and was .8 of a second slower then in practice. In the warm up I was, of course, up to speed again, lol. Had a bad start but was in a group of four for a while. My goal was to finish ahead of Martin K to leap frog him in the standings and that I managed but I needed 2 points more then him but only got one so I think I will finish 11th... and that pretty much sums up my season - 11th :D

Grats to Peter for the race win and standing ovations to Rami for the title!! And of course grats Andreas for 2nd in the standings, well done mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes