RDCCC S2 - Chevrolet Camaro Cup (STCC - The Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yves Larose

Premium
Camaro.png

What is this?

This is the News thread for the RaceDepartment Chevrolet Camaro Cup. Here all important updates and announcement of the league will be made. Keep a close eye on this thread so you don't miss out on important changes.

The news will be posted by the staff.

As yet I have not managed to race in this league so it does mean that none of this affects me (yet) ... but with respect Yves it seems to me like cutting should be judged on its merits rather than the number of times it happens, eg. was it accidental, was any time gained, is it a line that the driver is using regularly and seemingly on purpose and/or to gain time, positions ... etc?

As Hannu points out, it deters from the fun of driving them if you are constantly worrying that a minor mistake might suddenly cost you 10 seconds, and lets face it, they are not F1 cars that go pretty much exactly where you want them to now are they ;)

Respect for your dedication though dude ... I would have nodded off watching all those replays - it takes me all my time to watch my own replays of good races, let alone watching others at each corner for cutting :D

I have uploaded my ghost in the chrono online, so you can analyse it. Play against it and when your replay is saved, watch it and select my ghost. With the rev limiter, you can see some point where you can run without braking and on wich gear am i. You can also see braking point (the most difficult on this track for me). It isn't a very fast lap, but i think it can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 170 66.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 112 43.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 117 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 70 27.5%
Back