RD on Tapatalk

We were on Tapa with our old vbulletin forum, as that software didn't have a proper mobile style at the time.

Since we have moved to Xenforo the Tapatalk app has taken huge steps backwards (why do you as a user need to pay for it for example?). And our current forum and site are fully responsive so they display on any device in a decent fashion.

The last time we tested Tapa it only showed forums, and posts and the rest of our page weren't supported at all, hence we decided to call it quits.

I am happy with RD mobile. It is a bit better than tapatalk to be honest. The recent update on android is crap. Changed the UI in a bad way and now I am getting logged out all the time so push messages dont work.
I have email push on my mobile. So I can delete the natifications as soon as I get them and I can watch threads without email notification, so I dont get informed about not so interesting topics all the time :)

I personally loved it when we implemented tapatalk originally as vb was terrible in mobile. Since moving to xenForo though I must admit having the full range of the available features that tapatalk just didn't provide is a breath of fresh air. The fact I can now be useful on the go and perform proper full featured moderation on mobile is superb.

Some things are still a little awkward but they tend to be things I'd normally do across multiple browser windows, so they aren't really awkward per se, just not as welcoming as my normal method of working on pc. These things would also be a pain on tapatalk but at least in a browser, even on mobile, I still have the option of multiple tabs to ease those tasks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back