RD Moto-Manager - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't go mad about power, I only go mad about fuel tank because it makes no sense :D (edit: I mean, considering how big it is already and the fact fuel con makes more sense)
That was changed before this race, so that fuel weight effect is now much smaller. I think that qualification results showed that really nice.:)

Since after next race we will be at the middle of the season, would you like some changes in order to increase number of riders or just to stick with current setup until the end of the season? (just to be clear I won't be adding new teams)
Practice anyone? :)
As for number of riders, if you wish I will add 1 rider to 1-2 rider teams. You don't pay this rider, but your team doesn't get constructor's points from him. However it is possible that he wins riders title for your team. It's just me thinking out loud. What do you think about this idea?

Practice anyone? :)
As for number of riders, if you wish I will add 1 rider to 1-2 rider teams. You don't pay this rider, but your team doesn't get constructor's points from him. However it is possible that he wins riders title for your team. It's just me thinking out loud. What do you think about this idea?
More riders would be good imo. As more AI teams isn't the way to go this would be perfect I'd say.

Lap1:
Stoner: 10, hard, 3l, old engine, new tyres, old chassis

Lap2:
Stoner: 8, hard, 3l, old engine, tyres, chassis

Lap3:
Stoner: 6, hard, 3l, old engine, tyres, chassis

Lap4:
Stoner: 4, hard, 3l, old engine, tyres, chassis

Lap5:
Stoner: 2, hard, 3l, old engine, tyres, chassis

Sorry for delay, didn't have time after Sunday to run all laps.
Mugello - Practice
Only 3 teams and 5 riders have appeared in practice session on famous Mugello circuit. Stoner has set the fastest lap of the session and he is ready for another fight for pole and win.
Practice_lap1.png
Practice_lap2.png
Practice_lap3.png
Practice_lap4.png
Practice_lap5.png

Qualification will start on Saturday, or earlier if everyone send their commands.

• Deleted member 161052

Obviously I got no alerts about this, but at least I'm lucky that I didn't miss qualifying.

Aoki: Pace 10, 3 litres fuel, new stuff
Reggiani: Pace 10, 2 litres fuel, new stuff

Mugello - Qualification
After Le Mans pole winner, Grip Racing, decided to skip this session Cannoncycle used that in the best way by taking 1-2 in qualifying. With only 3 100ths of a second ahead of Rossi. Unlucky was Pedrosa, who had top4 time until he run out of fuel in last sector. That "gifted" 4th place to Stoner, whle behind him were both Aprilias and Hondas. 2KF1 also saved parts and didn't run in this session, so they will start from last 2 places.
Can Cannon take double podium and can Grip get another good recovery ride? We will see on Wednesday, when the race is on (please send your commands until 1st June).
Quali.png

Race commands for AI:
Aprillia's: hard tyres, pace 6 for whole race
Honda's: hard tyres, pace 4 for whole race

Free riders
1 rider teams have advantage, so: @kedy89 , @Milos , @Omer Said . Do you want to get 1 rider for free until the end of this season?
1) you are not paying this rider
2) he can't score constructor's points
3) he can score rider's points
4) You can pick between 3 22 year olds: McManus, Ellison and Gimbert.
5) These riders will be added after this race.

Stoner: 3, 8, 14, 23, 25l, new softs, old engine, old chassis

Free riders
1 rider teams have advantage, so: @kedy89 , @Milos , @Omer Said . Do you want to get 1 rider for free until the end of this season?
1) you are not paying this rider
2) he can't score constructor's points
3) he can score rider's points
4) You can pick between 3 22 year olds: McManus, Ellison and Gimbert.
5) These riders will be added after this race.
Sure, Ellison for me please

Can i get John Hopkins?

How did i mess the fuel calculation once again?!! :mad: Do we need to consider out lap for fuel calculations? :unsure:

Race Strategy:
Pace 2, Full Fuel, Hards, Old Chassis/Engine

• Deleted member 161052

Aoki: max fuel, hard tyres, old chassis, new engine, 3,15,8,23
Reggiani: max fuel, hard tyres, old chassis, new engine, 3,16,8,23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 412 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 259 43.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 281 47.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 163 27.4%
Back